Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
There are similar post in the past, they are all closed and will not let me post so I am starting over.
I am new and cannot yet access the classifieds but I am on a hunt for a lower rail to hang a light on my Judge.

Yes I am searching many sites including eBay but no luck so I am looking for recommendations.
Thanks
Hope to be active on the forum as there are multiple Taurus firearms I am familiar with,

·
Registered
693 Posts
You are correct this is an old subject, let me give you a brief synopsis on the Picatiny rail for the Judge many moons again there were a few companies that made a rail that was secured to the weapon with set screws that held the rail to the barrel, after
marketing for a time and selling a few they found it was unreliable with the screws coming loose with recoil from handgun, therefore production ceased, a few people bought up the remaining inventory and welded them to the frame only way to make em work, to make a long story short I haven't seen one around years and I have checked, zero, none, nada to be had, a couple of members were looking to purchase one without positive results....anyway good luck on your voyage ...and welcome to the forum ..

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you that is the best information I have found in a in time search

·
Registered
693 Posts
Thank you for the complement, this is the Taurus forum a wealth of information on all things related to Taurus handguns IMHO can be found here, we have through the years by trial and error made things work, ( most of the time ) if I can be of further assistance just let me know ...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you.I know how hard this is I am a moderator on another (non gun) forum

·
Registered
693 Posts
Not a moderator on this site just an average handgun enthusiast participating with other forum members to pool our knowledge and help each other solve our handgun problems, I was a moderator awhile back on a fly fishing site and what a thankless job, no longer do that it was an exercise in futility ...found that on the internet people I thought I knew under the cloak of anonymity projected themselves as something they were not, great imposters they were, very distasteful to this person ...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Been a moderator on a con forum since 2005 - Thankless but educational

The advantage of collecting Coins and banknotes over firearms is when you buy a coin or banknote - you still have money- :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts