Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got this as an early Christmas gift from the wife.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
papabear47 said:
I have it in the stainless version and have had no problems with it in over 4 years,it is accurate for a snubby.
Do you reload or buy factory ammo? The best I can on the shelves is the lead round nose cowboy rounds. I am trying to locate FMJ rounds. Best I can tell reloading maybe the way to go.

·
Registered
275 Posts
OK, I'm gonna complain a little. ;D

You guys paste these iddy biddy pictures that us old farts can't see even if we get squinty-eyed nose close.

And please post the caliber, not just the model number as most of us don't keep a Taurus list handy to ID all their guns.

Sounds like a great revolver though. :)

Thanks, TB C45

·
Registered
3 Posts
streetcruiser said:
Do you reload or buy factory ammo? The best I can on the shelves is the lead round nose cowboy rounds. I am trying to locate FMJ rounds. Best I can tell reloading maybe the way to go.
I reload all but my self defence loads,Win Western 200 gr. Silvertip. I have shot jacketed bullets from 185 grain too 225 grain both soft point and hollow points.The heavier bullets seem to be more to point of aim than the lighter ones.As for lead I like the 230 round nose (my cast) or moderate loads of my 200 gr.SWC from a Lee mold.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Very nice, thanks for taking the time to share. :D

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
That looks like a great toy..thanks for the pic ;)

You guys paste these iddy biddy pictures that us old farts can't see even if we get squinty-eyed nose close.
lol... it kinda is a little pic :D

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
I am so bummed out!! I would love to have had another 45 to go with my Judge! But I still wound up with 3 very nice guns, but not thanks to my wife!!

But she does know I have them now.

Last thing she told me for Xmas was make sure they are locked away before the grandnieces and grandnephews come by for Xmas.

·
Super Moderator
35,152 Posts
Wow, nice carry! I'm jealous! :D

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
In case anyone here's interested the Cabela's in Owatona Mn has one of these (or did on friday when I was in). It was priced at 4 something (like $419, $459, $469 etc). I'd think that if someone really wanted one they'd ship it to a close FFL.

Or if someone here wants it and they won't ship, PM me and we'll work something out. It will still have to ship to an FFL though.

Steelheart

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tracker Backer C45 said:
OK, I'm gonna complain a little. ;D

And please post the caliber, not just the model number as most of us don't keep a Taurus list handy to ID all their guns.

Sounds like a great revolver though. :)

Thanks, TB C45
Sorry 'bout that. I tried to post a larger picture but it looked like a modern art masterpiece of $h!+. If anyone has a suggestion on how to make the picture larger I'm all ears. The 450 is chambered for the .45 Colt round.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Steelheart said:
In case anyone here's interested the Cabela's in Owatona Mn has one of these (or did on friday when I was in). It was priced at 4 something (like $419, $459, $469 etc). I'd think that if someone really wanted one they'd ship it to a close FFL.

Or if someone here wants it and they won't ship, PM me and we'll work something out. It will still have to ship to an FFL though.

Steelheart
That's good to know. I paid $329 out the door.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I am going to need a towel... :D

I want one!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Gunner4h1r3 said:
I am going to need a towel... :D

I want one!!
Send a pic of the 605, I'd like to see it. If you find a Model 450 snag it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts