24,850 Posts
A heart breaking and heart warming story

·
Registered
8,152 Posts

·
Registered
15,147 Posts
That was truely a wonderful story and I think she has a whole new group of Step dads and step moms. I'd hate to be her next year if she forgets to do her homework:D

Reactions: rodfair

·
Registered
210 Posts
I was touched beyond measure by the support of the officers of the police Department. It hit me much harder than I expected being a veteran and father of a 4/12 year old girl. God bless the family, especially that precious little girl and her mother. God bless the entire police force that came out to show support.

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
That was a heartwarming story with a happy ending. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Very good story. Thank you for sharing.

I know it's a ways off but... Imagine her date's face if they were all in the living room when he showed up to pick her up for prom. :D

Sent from my Eludium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
That was truely a wonderful story and I think she has a whole new group of Step dads and step moms. I'd hate to be her next year if she forgets to do her homework:D
yep there called god parents
in our town
jhp

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Marines have a heart. If they didnt Toys for Tots would not exist.

And...they are willing to put themselves in harm's way for the benefit of their nation and for the people of other nations.

Reactions: rodfair

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
our state has had its share or misery latley, officer and firefighter down, both dept"s did themselves proud ( the fire dept funeral procesion closed the freeways for a short time and put thier ladder trucks across the i17 laders crossed in respect, brought a tear to the eye)

·
Super Moderator
27,071 Posts
Getting it merged Sandy!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts