Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 6" .44 Magnum Tracker. I did know that there was such a thing till I ran into one at the gunshop. Taurus doesn't show it on their web site. They show a 4" version. I have done exhaustive research and it seems it doesn't exsist but yet I have one. Does anyone else have one or have any data on it. :???:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Maxxdog, I haven't seen one, but I think it'd be a very good field gun, should be a dream to shoot. Enjoy it. I wonder if Taurus occasionally puts out a limited run of guns to see how they will sell? Good shooting. Frank

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Frank,

It is a great gun, alittle snappy because of the light weight but as a field gun it's perfect to carry. It's a nice companion to my raging bull.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Maxxsdog, I think quite a lot of the Tracker, I've only seen them in 4" & they are snappy to shoot with factory .44mags. I shot one during the moon eclipse here a week ago in the darkness & wow what a ball of fire. They are good shooting guns though. Good shooting Frank

·
Registered
91 Posts
2008 catalog
44SS6 6.5" VENTED RIB ADJUSTABLE SIGHTS
44SS8 8" VENT RIB ADJUSTABLE SIGHTS
BOTH 44 MAG, LARGE FRAME MATTE STAINLESS.

RAGING BULL COMES IN 6.5,8-3/8, blued or matte stainless steel.

Havent looked at the taurus website in a while, but i thought they listed over 4 inch barrels in the tracker series. Might want to look at buds.

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
wow as much as i paid for my .357 tracker i'd be to embarrassed to even say at this point..

i knew i was overpaying at the time but i did'nt realize by how much, i could have got the .44 tracker and still have a nice chunk of change left over.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts