Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Wonder if I can open a Hot Dog and Hamburger stand right next to it. Beef is a terrible thing to waste!

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
We all must remember that peta people suffer from a not so rare medical condition, cranium-rectum syndrome. They just can`t help themselves!!!:fart:

·
Registered
29,897 Posts
They need to erect a memorial to the animals PETA "Kills".

Since 95% of the animals they "rescue" have to be out down for lack of people willing to "adopt" them.

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
I especially like this Yahoo's comment:

It is so obvious that fast food makes people numb and dumb. Meat is offensive to the body and only spiritually ignorant people consume a product produced through torture. Not to mention meat production is destroying the planet. I would suggest meat eaters do a bit of research but that would require intelligence. So since they are lacking I will inform them that even the UN came out with a worldwide statement that if man does not switch to a plant based diet this planet is doomed but you can only expect very little from people that are intellectually stunted. Not to mention they are gluttonous, shallow and truly just a waste of space. Go Soylent Green!
Please note the use of a statement made by the UN...Must be legitimate, right? These people are breeding...

·
Super Moderator
21,527 Posts
PETA is against killing animals but is Pro Abortion. Enough said. Whack Jobs!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: MissKitty

·
Administrator
35,286 Posts
Imagine driving down a Farm to Market road.....a memorial for Gussie the cow, then another for Eddie the cow, then another for Elsie the cow......

PETA is great because it's hard to get me to laugh anymore. But they surely do.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
I guess that person never watched the movie.
He is advocating cannibalism.
Soylent Green is people! It's made from people!
Yeppers, so much for his "Don't eat meat" stance, eh?

Altho unfortunately we will end up with a good portion of our food being yeast or soy based. The idiots who research and push a vege diet versus omnivorous are missing some big things. They scream that the pollution from the farms that grown food for livestock is killing us. OK, change those farms over to feeding folks. Oh wait a minute, if we go organic (as they insist) we will need to double or triple them to get the same yield total. Per acre the yield will NEVER match. And this still impacts weather patterns.

Actually studying and trying to find a decent compromise will make your head spin. *grin* Yes, we're in the green phase of study at school right now. Having grown up on a farm that did both organic and careful modern planting (certain pesticides, careful selection of what to plant where and such) gives me a unique viewpoint.

Sarge

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
PETA wants memorial signs where some cows were killed by an accident on a highway? I've also read they want fishing abolished since the hook causes pain to the fish and is cruel! Remember when they were outraged that Obama killed a fly in the White House, I'm not kidding, it was a true report. These people are nuttier than a fruitcake.

·
Administrator
39,691 Posts
And all the while, these PETA dummies, march around in their leather designer shoes. Betcha! :D

Reactions: dbsoundguy

·
Registered
6,215 Posts
True story from the late 60's. I was a Herpetologist at the Ft. Worth Zoo. Tuesday was feeding day, and the Herpetarium was closed that day so we could get everything fed without fear of disturbing the public, and also because it was, by far, the most dangerous day for us. Well, PETA (or it could have been the Humane Society) visited and wanted to be shown how we humanly fed the snakes, etc. On any given feed day, I usually fed around 300 mice/rats/hamsters and baby chicks to my "friends". We never fed live rodents to the snakes for their safety sake - so they had to be killed before feeding. I took the little, evil, blue haired lady in to the animal room, and gave her a demonstration on how to kill a rat - throw it against the wall. Dead on landing. She about crapped out. After she recovered, her "solution" was to gently hold them by the tail and slam them on a brick. No kidding!! She, nor any of her kind, ever returned. PETA needs to be slammed on a brick.

·
Registered
27,323 Posts
I especially like this Yahoo's comment:

It is so obvious that fast food makes people numb and dumb. Meat is offensive to the body and only spiritually ignorant people consume a product produced through torture. Not to mention meat production is destroying the planet. I would suggest meat eaters do a bit of research but that would require intelligence. So since they are lacking I will inform them that even the UN came out with a worldwide statement that if man does not switch to a plant based diet this planet is doomed but you can only expect very little from people that are intellectually stunted. Not to mention they are gluttonous, shallow and truly just a waste of space. Go Soylent Green!

Please note the use of a statement made by the UN...Must be legitimate, right? These people are breeding...
Mmmm... White Castle time.

·
Moderator in Memorium 1940-2014
13,540 Posts
Next thing you know, they'll be putting up little white crosses to commemorate other road kill.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts