Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all; my permit arrived in the mail this evening, so I will be doing the traditional "Wally Walk" with my Model 85 tomorrow morning in my never ending search for ammo. I'll let you all know how it goes......:)

·
Super Moderator
40,638 Posts
Congrats, carry always, be safe!

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Grats and welcome to the club! Make carrying your weapon 2nd nature just like your wallet and keys.... Be safe! Oh and fill us in on the Wally Walk.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Congrats.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Good going. I'm still waiting for mine also.

Hello all; my permit arrived in the mail this evening, so I will be doing the traditional "Wally Walk" with my Model 85 tomorrow morning in my never ending search for ammo. I'll let you all know how it goes......:)

·
Registered
8,061 Posts
Congratulations, it's always good whenever another responsible citizen gets a concealed carry permit
and exercises the right to bear arms!

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Congrats aint nothing like opening up that letter in the mail and seeing your permit after months of impatient waiting.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Congratulations! Stay safe!

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Congratulations. Carry safe, carry smart, and carry often!

·
Banned
401 Posts
Howdy,

Congrats!

So, how did the "Wally Walk" go for you?

Don't worry about anyone noticing your gun because everyone is clueless.

I've been carrying for over 31 years ( I'll be 49yo next month so do the math ) in all these years no one has ever mentioned my gun. I see people I work with in town when I'm packing, which is 99.98% of the time away from work, and later I'll see them at work and I'll ask them if they noticed my gun, usually a Glock 23 carried in a Glock holster OWB at 3:00 and they always say the same thing "You were carrying a gun?" and this comes from people that I see almost everyday at work and that know I have a CCW permit and carry a handgun.

People are clueless.

Carry, carry all the time and be safe.

Paul

1 - 14 of 14 Posts