Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, looks like in AZ is takes about a month and a half to process. I went through my class, sent in my application and payment at the end of January, and today received my CCW permit. I am now a proud card carrying permit holder. Of course any Target walk is slightly diminished since I could cc in there anyway, but the permit does have its privileges.

Woot and all that.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Well, looks like in AZ is takes about a month and a half to process. I went through my class, sent in my application and payment at the end of January, and today received my CCW permit. I am now a proud card carrying permit holder. Of course any Target walk is slightly diminished since I could cc in there anyway, but the permit does have its privileges.

Woot and all that.
Great news!! :rating10:

Carry often and safely.

·
Registered
20,098 Posts
Indeed a 'WOOT' seems in order!
*fist pump*

·
Super Moderator
40,796 Posts
Congrats, carry always, be safe.

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Congrats! I have an AZ non resident permit. It add a few states where I am legal.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Congrats, and HUZZAH!
Carry On!

·
Registered
7,304 Posts
Congratulations! carry safe, carry smart, and carry often.

·
Registered
701 Posts
May the Good Shepard always carry along with You!

·
Registered
6,986 Posts

Woot and all that.
Congrats and welcome to the brotherhood of concealed carry!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.