Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Performance and range report for CZ Custom polished stainless 75b.

5K views 34 replies 20 participants last post by  RalphG2 
#1 ·
Earlier today, I took the newly acquired CZ Custom 75b to the indoor range. Ran 250rds of 115gr American Eagle, Fiocchi and Freedom Munitions without a hitch. The barbecue gun shoots very accurately for an old guy behind the trigger.

Gun Revolver Design

See less See more
#3 ·
That gun is so pretty, it doesn't have to shoot well. It's as if Miss America had a PhD in theoretical physics and a great personality.

#11 ·
It's as if Miss America had a PhD in theoretical physics and a great personality.
When did you meet my wife?

Ralph, that is one good-looking, good-shooting pistol!

Reactions: jwc007 and RalphG2
#7 ·
Piece of crap CZ, whats with you guys buying all these off brand guns???----

Attachments

#20 ·
There may be a few other semi-auto pistols as good as the CZ 75, but none better. If they only made TV shows and politicians to that same level of quality, the world would be a better place. :)
Sure but we wouldn't be able to pronounce their names and they'd all be called by their initials.

Beautiful pistol!

#12 ·
That is one gorgeous pistol and great shooting. I am very susceptible this morning and now am lusting for a CZ75 Custom as well as a Coonan 357.

I had better check my Lotto tickets!

#13 ·
CZ's are addictive. My current roster:

1 CZ 75 deep blued by CZ says "MADE IN CZECHOSLOVAKIA" imported by Action Arms in 1991.
2 CZ 75B with the normal black paint job "MADE IN CZECH REPUBLIC" both were taken in for trade. One I traded a PT58 for, and the other a Kel-Tec P11 and some cash.
1 CZ 75 KADET .22 LR dedicated frame and all 4 serial numbers match for a true KADET and not a put together pistol. I've been offered SHADOW 2 in trade for it. NOT HAPPENING!
1 P07 DUTY (originally loaned to me for testing and later purchased.)
1 P07 current production (Only one I intended to buy)
1 P07 Suppressor ready with the raised night sights. (A friend needed money)
1 P07 KADET .22 kit to mount on any of the 3 (Intentional purchase for the one)
1 CZ 82 made in 1986 in 9mm Mak. (Couldn't pass it up, $125 at an auction)

I won't even get into the Tanfoglio clones. So don't be surprised if another CZ or clone calls out to you.

Maloy

#14 ·
I am an old 1911 guy, but as most here know I am quite taken by the CZ and Tanfoglio pistols.
they melt into my hands perfectly, are ridiculously accurate and reliable beyond belief.
Here is my lil Tanfoglio 38 Super, it will do this virtually every day, the days it won't are my fault not the weapons.
MY 1911 just will not shoot for me the way the CZ--Tangs do.

Attachments

#15 ·
Why-by-golly-gee, that's some mighty fine shooting dare partners, mighty fine....

Reactions: mingaa
#19 ·
I've been doing some hand polishing here and there on the CZ 75. It's therapeutic and fruitful.
That is even more gorgeous...looks like jewelry!

#26 ·
#29 ·
WOW...Congrats- Congrats. It's like Doublemint gum.:cool:

Reactions: RalphG2
#32 ·
kind of like OUR First Lady!
not only does it look great but it performs great as well!!!!

#34 ·
Very very Nice! :cool: Congratulations on all of your hard work and acquiring two very nice Cz75B's! :smile:

May they serve you well! :smile:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.