Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been thinking this for a while now and it's pertinent for this time in our history.

Heard this in a movie a few minutes ago and it's something we need to remember when we ask why is this little town getting military grade type of equipment or why have they and are they building FEMA detention centers in every state? Why are they practicing taking children from school and taking them to these places or sporting stadiums or how to work with the police to take over and shut down cities. Why are they storing hundreds of thousands of plastic coffins? Either they know something we don't or there prepairing for something so they are the true preppers.

"People seem to forget that the Nazi's invaded there own country first."

We have evaded so many other countries and are based all over the world why all the build up here now? Our banks are owned by other countries and interests and they help fund our military hum?

It is said if we fail to learn from the past or remember it we are doomed to repeat it.

So are we going to be good little sheeple and go quietly to the slaughter like others have done in the past or are we going to speak out and stop it before it becomes a battle on our home ground. This is what they are preparing for the signs are all around us if we just open our eyes and quit refusing to see it.

Oh BTW I am not suicidal or going on any trips so if I disappear you know why it wasn't because I choose to.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Although I am not a conspiracy theorist, like you I am worried about the way this country is headed. I try to tell people (even my wife) to just pay attention to what's going on, and they just tell me I'm worried about nothing.
But it's like I say: "They'll never take me alive."

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Although I am not a conspiracy theorist, like you I am worried about the way this country is headed. I try to tell people (even my wife) to just pay attention to what's going on, and they just tell me I'm worried about nothing.
But it's like I say: "They'll never take me alive."
How is speaking your mind and saying what really is happening a conspiracy theory? Everything I said is true and documented just look it up. Type in any one of those subjects into google or search engine of your choice and see what comes up not only from the main stain medea but other credible sources.

People find reality hard to believe because they have been taught since birth to live in a fantasy state of mind. And the oh our government wouldn't do that they love us, yea right.

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
It's like I have said before; our Nation,s military has become so numbered with so called minorities that have no Love or Respect for our
Constitution and Freedom that they will have no problem turning their weapons on us; Most of them enlisted because they could not
find a job; Not for love of Country;;

Reactions: mudflap

·
Registered
848 Posts
How is speaking your mind and saying what really is happening a conspiracy theory? Everything I said is true and documented just look it up. Type in any one of those subjects into google or search engine of your choice and see what comes up not only from the main stain medea but other credible sources.

People find reality hard to believe because they have been taught since birth to live in a fantasy state of mind. And the oh our government wouldn't do that they love us, yea right.
I'm sorry if you misunderstood what I said. I wasn't calling you a conspiracy theorist, because I agree 100% with what you said about everything being well documented, since I have read it for myself.
I really meant that everybody else calls me a conspiracy theorist when I tell them about it. I do not want to be a sheep led to slaughter.

Reactions: Armedpatriot

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
Why are they storing hundreds of thousands of plastic coffins?
Armed, you know you and I are on the same page as far as our distrust for a certain very large and powerful organization. Everything else you say is spot on but I'm still under the impression that these are just plastic grave liners being stored on the grounds of a private company for future normal usage. I have even read what Alex Jones has to say and I still think this way. If you have more information feel free to share as I like to be in the know as much as possible. Just trying not to let my foil hat get the best of me today. :)

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I to am sorry for misunderstanding what you had said as well. I get a little defensive sometimes when people say conspiracy theorist. It's one thing to have a theory or think something is happening when it may not be. But when it's in plain sight or they tell you they are doing it and then you tell others or it reported on then they say thats a conspiracy theory even though it what they just said they were doing a day or two before. It's condition the minds of people to believe whatever they say. Just like all the propaganda thats spewed out in T.V. shows and the news before they implement something or cause it to happen so peoples minds already except it and don't feel there's anything they can do so just let it happen.

Sorry hard to stop sometimes. No sheeple here. I thank God I can think for my self as do most of the folks on here, there are some trolls and big sis supporters that think there not know but some of us know they're lurking around and who they are.

Reactions: 91 whiskey

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Armed, you know you and I are on the same page as far as our distrust for a certain very large and powerful organization. Everything else you say is spot on but I'm still under the impression that these are just plastic grave liners being stored on the grounds of a private company for future normal usage. I have even read what Alex Jones has to say and I still think this way. If you have more information feel free to share as I like to be in the know as much as possible. Just trying not to let my foil hat get the best of me today. :)
Here's one for now can't find the others right now have to go but will provide others at later date.

Multi Functional Cremation Container For

·
Registered
67 Posts
hey i seen those videos for years. and been thinking with my buddy that follows that stuff.. and all i got to say is rather be safe than sorry. that might happen,, dont second guees it...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts