Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
"Greek disability groups expressed anger Monday at a government decision to expand a list of state-recognized disability categories to include pedophiles, exhibitionists and kleptomaniacs."

Pedophelia a disability?

I hardly think so.

More like a grievous sin against God and children.

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
Pedophilia is a sick crime that should come with the death penalty attached to it. As a father, i can't even describe what i might do to someone who touched one of my children. I'm actually scared of myself when i even give it a glancing thought.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
I think it's more of an illness than a disability and it's called lead poisoning. My daughter is 20 now and it doesn't change a thing for me. I try not to think of what I might do even if it's one of my brother's kids.DRT :mad:

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
The only good pedophile is a dead pedophile.

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Definitely a crime and a sin. A heinous sin and one that deserves punishment for the crime that it is.

We are all sinners..... but most of us don't give free run to sin and certainly don't look for license to sin by claiming it is a disability!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Definitely a crime and a sin. A heinous sin and one that deserves punishment for the crime that it is.

We are all sinners..... but most of us don't give free run to sin and certainly don't look for license to sin by claiming it is a disability!
^^^^^This!

·
Registered
34,138 Posts
Pedophilia is a disability? As long as it's terminally disabling, I'm good with that!

Reactions: retg

·
Banned
3,798 Posts
I don't think that the state should waste money on the death penalty for them. Instead just throw them in with the general prison population and let the garbage take care of the sewage.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Sad to say, it is probably coming to a state near you. Last week the government agency (EEOC) wants to make those without high school diplomas part of the ADA.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Everyone pay attention. This is what happens when Liberals have enough power to use Statist policy to enforce their Liberal values.

This is why I say Libertarian or bust. I have no issue with mixing Conservative values with the Libertarian values as long as Statism doesn't become involved with mandating the Conserative values. But keep voting for more of the same and this is the kind of BS we will start seeing here next.

·
Registered
27,129 Posts

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
What a sad subject!!! To think anyone could do "anything" to a small innocent child is just beyond me!!! Is it a illness or just plane sorriness, unadulterated, mean spirited, sinful, shameful piece of s*** human being that should meet justice with both barrels...

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
OK, if knowing where sex offenders doesn't help, you can't just shut your blinds and keep watch on your women folk, kids and animals. I doubt any of the mapping software provided as a public service that watches sex offenders is going to have a distinction between abject perverts and folks who can't bring themselves to using a bathroom but heck, SOME of the offenders may just be child rapists (which can mean molesting babies or a 17 year old and willing girl/boy - depending on state I guess). Maybe you could suggest to the folks who put this info out and in map form you would like them to decide who the most depraved are and mark them with red?

By the way ADA is the Americans with Disabilities Act I believe. I think a google search will give you info on this.

Problem is the registry doesn't distinguish between sex crimes. Getting drunk and peeing on a bush will get you on the registry.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Since the liberals are all about disabilities, I would like to offer for consideration that Young Men without Rifles ( YMwR) are a peer group of men who are of fighting age in America, but are too poor to afford high quality long arms. The government NEEDS to fix this national problem! Being under 30 without an AR-15 represents a threat to the future of AMERICA! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
My fifth grade teacher was a pedophile who went to prison for crimes he had committed against young boys in the late 60s, the entirety of the 70s and early 80s. I sincerely doubt any of his victims would view him as disabled, just a predator who preyed on young, vulnerable children.

The therapy I have in mind for pedophiles doesn't involve counseling, just a strong rope and equally sturdy tree branch.

Reactions: airwrench

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
I would bet that it is not as much a disability as a .45 caliber frontal lobotomy!!!:shooter:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts