Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I've been watching ammoseek.com and gunbot.com for PDX1's, what would they be considered in the "filter"? Would they be under the 000 shots? And while I'm here, off there are any other good sites to watch, please, let me know! Thanks!

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
I would sort by Manufacturer then Shell length. Then search the page for PDX.

When I searched ammo seek - I saw the PDX-1 had shell length/shot size listed as "?".

Good luck.

·
Registered
19,329 Posts
Look under "Gucci".

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
"Gucci"? Are you for real? Or did i miss a joke....

·
Registered
19,329 Posts
"Gucci"? Are you for real? Or did i miss a joke....
Oh, I'm for real....:dry:...the ammo's the joke. I'm just not a fan of Gucci (fashion) or novelty ammo. Sure, maybe a tad less collateral damage with it than calling in an airstrike...:mellow:...but not much. I have a feeling that stuff will eventually lead to getting the Judge and all shotgun-handguns outlawed.

·
Registered
502 Posts
PDX1 isn't hard to find, it's one of the few rounds that's in stock here locally. Even the local wal-marts, which are cleaned out of everything, still have PDX1 on the shelves.

If you really want PDX1, SGAmmo has hundreds of boxes of it in stock.
410 gauge | SGAmmo.com

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Actually i did find it at a walmart!! For abou $12 a box, not too bad in my eyes. Yeah, I could see your reasoning kschilk, unfortunately,all it would take probably is some one innocent behind the bad guyto get some pellets in them, but thats why allot of guys only use them for house or trail protection. But you are right, the right idiot could destroy it for the rest of us. Let's just hope that never happens and continue to educate people on the subject. It's as simple as the right tool/ammo for the right job.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts