Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1501 - 1519 of 1519 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Knife has been claimed I still have that unknown maker quad rail for carbine length A.R. 15 upper‘s with a delta ring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Anyone have a need for a Wolf Gen 1-4 Glock 17 stainless steel threaded barrel? I had it in my P80 pistol, but the extra length of the threaded barrel was incompatible with that pistol's new home inside an MCK braced chassis. Probably has about 1K through it and a thread protector will be included.

As with some of my other posts, I want this to go to an active contributor, so the first one in the ConUS with 300 or more posts can have it.
Wood Metal Font Nickel Household hardware

Reactions: stupimlico

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Anyone have a need for a Wolf Gen 1-4 Glock 17 stainless steel threaded barrel? I had it in my P80 pistol, but the extra length of the threaded barrel was incompatible with that pistol's new home inside an MCK braced chassis. Probably has about 1K through it and a thread protector will be included.

As with some of my other posts, I want this to go to an active contributor, so the first one in the ConUS with 300 or more posts can have it.
View attachment 480590
I'll take it! Pm inbound.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
38,234 Posts

·
Super Moderator
38,234 Posts
Lol, I think I have one in my brass collection. I'd give it to you if you thought it would help.

Street value is at least a buck! I'm tempted to pull the trigger on a 200 case order from Starline. May see if Taurus1965 wants to split an order.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
I'm still looking for something. Give me some ideas, any requests?

If you've got a cool 1/2x28 muzzle device floating around (dun need an A2 cage, I have plenty), I'd be game, lol.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Reactions: Czechbikr

·
Registered
15,411 Posts
This will be an interesting offer for someone who wants to try their hand at woodworking
1 pair of grip blanks (large enough for a 1911 or a PT-92 series)
the one selected will get the blanks shipped to you. I have added a a picture of a set of grips made from the same piece of wood (finished with 4 coats of Tru-oil) to show you what they can look like.
Plant Human body Wood Tree Terrestrial plant
Artifact Sculpture Wood Art Natural material

·
Registered
15,411 Posts
From the blank to finished maybe a total of 2 manhours. Most of the time was waiting on the Tru-oil to dry for another coat. Process is simple enough. Pull old grips, trace on blanks. Cut blanks and shape and finish.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Spalted wood always looks fantastic. Did.you do anything to stabilize it?

·
Registered
15,411 Posts
Spalted wood always looks fantastic. Did.you do anything to stabilize it?
No. It was cut to shape. drilled, sanded and coated with Tru-oil. The wood isn't even close to being punky yet

1501 - 1519 of 1519 Posts