Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1481 - 1500 of 1501 Posts

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I have two sets of AR-15 buffer bits to offer.

First set is a complete buffer assembly - tube, carbine buffer, spring, endplate, castle nut, buffer retainer and retainer spring.

Second set is less complete - flatwire spring, carbine buffer, buffer retainer and retainer spring - you don't get the tube/endplate/castle nut, but you do get the fancier flatwire spring by way of compensation.

IMG_20210427_201943.jpg

This offer is one set each for two members with more than 200 posts in the ConUS - first come, first served - just reply/quote this post with the set you want.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
If they sit here unclaimed after that long, you can have 'em. 🙂

·
Registered
475 Posts
Sounds good to me. I'll start digging through my stuff. I'm surprised no one has snatched my grips yet.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have what I believe are PT-111 10 round mags for the first taker. If you have one please verify they look like yours. I haven't had the gun for years so I really don't remember.

·
Registered
673 Posts
As much as I would like to say yes they dont look like my original pt 111 10 round mag.
Possibly a latter version?
No Dimple with a different base-plate and made by MecGar.

·
Registered
509 Posts
The mags look similar to p228 mags I have for my PT111G2. They have a dimple and the bottom of the base plate look the same.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Sounds good to me. I'll start digging through my stuff. I'm surprised no one has snatched my grips yet.
If they were for a square butt frame I would have jumped on them! Those would look good on my 3" M66.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
The buffer bits will be headed out this weekend hopefully.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Sorry about the delay re: shipping. It's been a pretty hectic couple of weeks. I'll have them out by the weekend.

·
Registered
24,855 Posts
I would love to have that

Reactions: Czechbikr

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
In honor of my 200th post and all of the great people on this board just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the amazing stuff and here’s one for you guys

Unknown brand assisted opening USMC marked pocket knife

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awesome offering. Hopefully there’s a usmc vet that could use it!!!!

Thanks to all who served us and here’s to the ones who never came home. May we remember their sacrifice this Memorial Day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1481 - 1500 of 1501 Posts