Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1481 - 1493 of 1493 Posts

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I have two sets of AR-15 buffer bits to offer.

First set is a complete buffer assembly - tube, carbine buffer, spring, endplate, castle nut, buffer retainer and retainer spring.

Second set is less complete - flatwire spring, carbine buffer, buffer retainer and retainer spring - you don't get the tube/endplate/castle nut, but you do get the fancier flatwire spring by way of compensation.

IMG_20210427_201943.jpg

This offer is one set each for two members with more than 200 posts in the ConUS - first come, first served - just reply/quote this post with the set you want.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
If they sit here unclaimed after that long, you can have 'em. 🙂

·
Registered
468 Posts
Sounds good to me. I'll start digging through my stuff. I'm surprised no one has snatched my grips yet.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have what I believe are PT-111 10 round mags for the first taker. If you have one please verify they look like yours. I haven't had the gun for years so I really don't remember.

·
Registered
669 Posts
As much as I would like to say yes they dont look like my original pt 111 10 round mag.
Possibly a latter version?
No Dimple with a different base-plate and made by MecGar.

·
Registered
504 Posts
The mags look similar to p228 mags I have for my PT111G2. They have a dimple and the bottom of the base plate look the same.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Sounds good to me. I'll start digging through my stuff. I'm surprised no one has snatched my grips yet.
If they were for a square butt frame I would have jumped on them! Those would look good on my 3" M66.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
The buffer bits will be headed out this weekend hopefully.

1481 - 1493 of 1493 Posts