Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1461 - 1475 of 1475 Posts

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
All of my stuff is free-floated or I'd bite.

That said, I also have something AR-related to offer.

It's a Rise Armament Rave-140 (the trigger formerly known as RA-140). I've used them in multiple builds and they're pretty great for a 'budget' trigger.

It's a cassette style AR trigger that comes with anti-walk pins. Little to no creep and breaks at right around 3.5 pounds. Haven't had issues with light primer strikes or other malfs through thousands of rounds of stuff including cheap steel-cased plinking ammo. New in box and free to the first person in the ConUS with more than 200 posts that claims it.

·
Registered
34 Posts

View attachment 476713

It's a Rise Armament Rave-140 (the trigger formerly known as RA-140). I've used them in multiple builds and they're pretty great for a 'budget' trigger.

It's a cassette style AR trigger that comes with anti-walk pins. Little to no creep and breaks at right around 3.5 pounds. Haven't had issues with light primer strikes or other malfs through thousands of rounds of stuff including cheap steel-cased plinking ammo. New in box and free to the first person in the ConUS with more than 200 posts that claims it.
I could use that

Pay it forward Magpul MOE mid length drop in handguard black color with sling mount

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
I could use that

Pay it forward Magpul MOE mid length drop in handguard black color with sling mount

I hate to say it, but I kinda want it to go to a long time contributor if possible. I'll give it a day and if nobody with more than 200 posts claims it, it's yours.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I hate to say it, but I kinda want it to go to a long time contributor if possible. I'll give it a day and if nobody with more than 200 posts claims it, it's yours.
Sorry about that did not catch the end of your terms and I totally understand. My offer still stands if someone can use the hand guard for god sake’s get this thing out of my parts box :)

·
Registered
1,245 Posts

View attachment 476713

I'll take it and offer up a mid length round ar handguard and a Taurus Ribber Grip but I can't send them until March. I'm on Covid quarantine. I'll also look through some more of my stuff to offer up.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
I'll take it and offer up a mid length round ar handguard and a Taurus Ribber Grip but I can't send them until March. I'm on Covid quarantine. I'll also look through some more of my stuff to offer up.
Done deal. PM me an address and I'll have it out in a few days. Stay tough dealing with the WuFlu.

EDIT: Trigger shipped. Check your PMs for tracking info.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Anyone have a desire for a Daniel Defense AR-15 buttstock in 'Tornado Grey'? I had it on the lower I gave to a friend for his first AR build, but he went with a Magpul stock instead, so it's just sitting here in the parts box. Only restriction is that I can only ship to the ConUS. No pics, but it's this one.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Anyone have a desire for a Daniel Defense AR-15 buttstock in 'Tornado Grey'? I had it on the lower I gave to a friend for his first AR build, but he went with a Magpul stock instead, so it's just sitting here in the parts box. Only restriction is that I can only ship to the ConUS. No pics, but it's this one.
I could use that

Still have the MOE mid length handguard in black shipping is on me let me know if anybody could use it

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
I could use that

Still have the MOE mid length handguard in black shipping is on me let me know if anybody could use it

Done deal! PM me an address and I'll get it on out.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
I've got four Croatian 30-round 7.62x39 AK mags up for offer. They have the bolt hold open follower and if I'm honest, a couple of them have not been the best in terms of function for me and I don't really want to go through them to sort out the issues and am replacing them with milsurps. I even tried swapping out the followers, but still had occasional function issues - both the new and original followers will be included. That said, if anyone in the ConUS in a state without capacity restrictions wants them, they're welcome to them:

IMG_20210413_054547~2.jpg

1461 - 1475 of 1475 Posts