Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1,421 - 1,440 of 1,593 Posts
New offer! I've got a 13.5" Diamondhead VRS-T M-LOK rail that I bought for crazy cheap when Primary Arms was clearing them out. I already have four ARs, including one that has this exact rail mounted on it, so I don't really need it, since I'm probably not going to be building another for a good while. I will also include a bunch of Prop 95 stickers.for.yoir magazines.

First one in the continental US with more than 100 posts can have it. Also, the 13.5" length is measured at the top of the rail, so this is best suited for a 16" or longer AR. You will need a 1 1/4" crows foot (not included) for your torque wrench for installation.

The only string attached is that you have to post a pic of your build when you finish it. :)

New offer! I've got a 13.5" Diamondhead VRS-T M-LOK rail that I bought for crazy cheap when Primary Arms was clearing them out. I already have four ARs, including one that has this exact rail mounted on it, so I don't really need it, since I'm probably not going to be building another for a good while. I will also include a bunch of Prop 95 stickers.for.yoir magazines.

First one in the continental US with more than 100 posts can have it. Also, the 13.5" length is measured at the top of the rail, so this is best suited for a 16" or longer AR. You will need a 1 1/4" crows foot (not included) for your torque wrench for installation.

The only string attached is that you have to post a pic of your build when you finish it. :)
Generous offering MisterNoisy! Somebody needs to snatch this up!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'd like to have it MisterNoisy.....look for an incoming PM.
Super sorry about the delay (family stuff came up), but the handguard is.on its way!

Your handguard was waiting by the door when I got home from work today MisterNoisy. What a beauty! I'll put it to good use, Thank You.
Awesome! Glad to hear it arrived safely. :)

Reactions: Bruntson
I'll be posting a couple of items over the next few days. Today is a blast from past. A 1952 Stoeger Arms catalog and a 1960 Parker's sporting good catalog. With new S&W combat masterpieces going for $71.50, I don't think they'll honor the prices in them, but the catalogs are in excellent shape.

1,421 - 1,440 of 1,593 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.