Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Pay it forward II

87K views 2K replies 160 participants last post by  Biblethumpncop 
#1 ·
This thread is just a continuation from the original with out all the old posts. Please use it respectfully and often!

From Bamabowtie - Some of you may be familiar with this, for those who are not I'll explain. We all have junk laying around that we no longer have a use for or interest in. These items might be old holsters that didn't work out, extra brass, mags or stripper clips for guns you no longer own, etc. The basic idea here is to offer up these items here for free, shipping can be payed by you or the taker. One catch is that when someone claims an item they in turn must offer an item. The items don't have to be equal value but try to post useful items (No gunlocks). These threads have been going on for years on other forums and some have gotten interesting, the one on XDTalk drew the attention of one of the sponsors and they gave away a brand new Springfield XD to a lucky member. this is not meant to be a trading thread or a place for wishlist's. You can claim more than one item but you must offer an item for each one claimed.

#3 ·
I have a generic one size fits all holster that I no longer use. Free to who ever PMs me first.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

Reactions: Ford25 and ozzy
#6 · (Edited)
I have a small nylon (?) black holster I received from the first PIF but it doesn't fit my 745. I think it's made for a small Keltec PF9. Or other small semi automatic pistol. IWB or OWB.

The pic shows two holsters. One leather (HY15 M NO. 40-K9). One is Kydex(?).
The PT 745 is just for size comparison. And not included in the offer.
This offer is for either one of the holsters. Both are like new.
Sorry for the picture quality. The problems with TA won't let me post larger pic.

Attachments

Reactions: ozzy
#8 ·
I have a cat but you have to take the gun lock too.

Sorry, couldn't help my self.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

#13 ·
#23 ·
I've cast and sized a small batch of these 44 caliber bullets and am offering two (2) batches of 50 each to anyone interested in trying something different. The bullet is Lyman #429303. It casts a 215 gr.+/- gas checked, pointed bullet. Tremendous penetrator in 44 Special or 44 Magnum.

Attachments

#26 ·
I have a 5 round box mag for an HK 91, 93 pattern rifle (may require some fitting).

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using Tapatalk.

#34 · (Edited)
100 pieces of WIN 38 super auto + P nickel, brass. *I hope you know what I mean* I'll go the shipping.
1st PM wins
If this is still available I'll combine it with the 38 super that I have from picking up brass and combine it and pay-it-forward in total to some fellow competition shooters who can never stick around to pick up brass - something I do regularly and they are always thrilled!

PM sent.

#29 ·
free to good home New De Santis iwb holster

I gt this last week from Wino, I tried to use it today but it just is not for me, so as he asked me to do, I am passing it on to someone else. first pm with address gets it, I took good pics so you can read what it fits.

Rev. Ron V.

#33 · (Edited)
THANKS vanguard!!!

Just got the holster, THANKS vanguard!!!

Its looking good as I do break-in with my PT140PRO. It'll be useful during the range/qualifications section of the Illinois CCW training as you're suppose to use a concealable holster.

I'm digging around and will find something for Pay-It-Forward real soon.

#35 · (Edited)
Recently sold my HK93 but didn't include the bayonet since the buyer was such an a-hole when negotiating, so I'm offering it here.

I had obtained this bayonet from Texheim in the original Pay-It-Forward thread, so thought it should go unto someone else the same way. Scroll down to post #535 and there's a picture: http://www.taurusarmed.net/forums/firearms/45525-pay-forward-54.html#post1206947

First PM gets it.

PS Is this considered re-gifting?!? :confused:

#36 ·
Recently sold my HK93 but didn't include the bayonet since the buyer was such an a-hole when negotiating, so I'm offering it here.

I had obtained this bayonet from Texheim in the original Pay-It-Forward thread, so thought it should go unto someone else the same way. A picture can be scrolling down to post #535 via this link: http://www.taurusarmed.net/forums/firearms/45525-pay-forward-54.html#post1206947

First PM gets it.

PS Is this considered re-gifting?!? :confused:
haHa! I was thinking about this the other day and how you never sent me a pic with it attached to your rifle. Pay it forward Brother.

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using Tapatalk.

#38 ·
Paying it forward PX4 leather holster

Paying the kindness of the forum back with a Gould&Gouldrich leather holster. Full or compact Beretta's PX4 fits ultra too but too much empty space at the bottom. Gun not included :)

Attachments

Reactions: Foxx and MilProGuy
#39 ·
Paying the kindness of the forum back with a Gould&Gouldrich leather holster. Full or compact Beretta's PX4 fits ultra too but too much empty space at the bottom. Gun not included :)
Now, that's a really nice offering. :rating10:

If my PT92 would fit it, I would be all over this deal. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.