Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1482 Posts

·
Registered
34,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread is just a continuation from the original with out all the old posts. Please use it respectfully and often!

From Bamabowtie - Some of you may be familiar with this, for those who are not I'll explain. We all have junk laying around that we no longer have a use for or interest in. These items might be old holsters that didn't work out, extra brass, mags or stripper clips for guns you no longer own, etc. The basic idea here is to offer up these items here for free, shipping can be payed by you or the taker. One catch is that when someone claims an item they in turn must offer an item. The items don't have to be equal value but try to post useful items (No gunlocks). These threads have been going on for years on other forums and some have gotten interesting, the one on XDTalk drew the attention of one of the sponsors and they gave away a brand new Springfield XD to a lucky member. this is not meant to be a trading thread or a place for wishlist's. You can claim more than one item but you must offer an item for each one claimed.

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
**********************NO LONGER AVAILABLE*******************************

I'll start. I have a Theis OWB holster for a Ruger SR9C w Laserguard that I do not use. It needs a good home and an owner that will take it out a lot. Right now it's cooped up in a box 24 hours a day. First pm gets it.

·
Registered
21,115 Posts
I have a generic one size fits all holster that I no longer use. Free to who ever PMs me first.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

Reactions: Ford25 and ozzy

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
i have a generic one size fits all holster that i no longer use. Free to who ever pms me first.

Sent from my ipad using tapatalk hd
I'll take it
PM to follow

·
Registered
21,115 Posts

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
I have a small nylon (?) black holster I received from the first PIF but it doesn't fit my 745. I think it's made for a small Keltec PF9. Or other small semi automatic pistol. IWB or OWB.

The pic shows two holsters. One leather (HY15 M NO. 40-K9). One is Kydex(?).
The PT 745 is just for size comparison. And not included in the offer.
This offer is for either one of the holsters. Both are like new.
Sorry for the picture quality. The problems with TA won't let me post larger pic.

Attachments

Reactions: ozzy

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
I'll start. I have a Theis OWB holster for a Ruger SR9C w Laserguard that I do not use. It needs a good home and an owner that will take it out a lot. Right now it's cooped up in a box 24 hours a day. First pm gets it.
I wanted to add that the gun fits just as securely with out the Laserguard attached.

·
Registered
21,115 Posts
I have a cat but you have to take the gun lock too.

Sorry, couldn't help my self.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
You know what, I have some mixed 40 and 9mm once fired brass, with some more to be added in the morning. I will pay shipping.

·
Registered
143 Posts

·
Registered
1,829 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Do you have any pics of these grips?
Never mind. Senior moment. See them on your post.
Great idea. Look good too.
LOL.....hey I got pics...lol...you know these work great on my gun, i thought i would give some away so they can try and let people know if they work for them or not.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I have a small nylon (?) black holster I received from the first PIF but it doesn't fit my 745. I think it's made for a small Keltec PF9. Or other small semi automatic pistol. IWB or OWB.

The pic shows two holsters. One leather (HY15 M NO. 40-K9). One is Kydex(?).
The PT 745 is just for size comparison. And not included in the offer.
This offer is for either one of the holsters. Both are like new.
Sorry for the picture quality. The problems with TA won't let me post larger pic.
I will take the leather one if not already claimed

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 1482 Posts