Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
35,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Paxton Quigley's Blog

Not sure if you ladies have heard of her, but I used to read her articles in gun mags 20 years ago and really enjoyed them. She was a pacifist until a friend of hers was raped and she has been a pro-gun advocate ever since. Not sure if her website has free stuff or not, but it might be worth poking around there.

Okay, this is like walking into a bathroom and seeing pink walls. I'm outta here. :D

·
5,686 Posts
I've heard of her, never got a chance to read her book though. I think she's from IL. I'll for sure check the site. Thanks for posting it! Oh, and I hope you had your shoes off before you came in! ;)

·
32,481 Posts
She's got some good books out there as well.

Hadn't seen her in public in quite a while.

TT, it's just the pink elephants you're seeing that got to you. That's all!
3 root beers and I'm seeing rhinoserwursts!!!

·
Super Moderator
13,773 Posts
Y'all have given me a good laugh at the end of the day. A tip of the hat in appreciation. And a reminder to double check what it really says on those doors in the back of the building ;-)

·
Registered
236 Posts
I certainly mean no disrespect and have no intention of hijacking this thread, but when I think of Paxton Quigley, I remember the 1968 movie "Three in the Attic". The title song of which was "Paxton Quigley's Had the Course" a tune by Chad and Jeremy.

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
Hmmm, she likes guns and wears boots. My kinda gal. Maybe I ought to buy one of her books for my wife.

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Haven`t heard that name in a long time. Use to read articles she wrote years ago. Her story is interesting and if anyone here that hasn`t read anything of hers and you get a chance to, read on. Well worth the time!!

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Hey Plano...Quigley is a good read, men and women should read her books.

Reactions: Plano Mark

·
Registered
9 Posts
In her book "Armed and Female" she opens with the story of a lady who was abduced from her broke down car by a older "gentleman" in a suit if memory serves...Said scum locked her in his trunk and threw her purse in after her. She was driven some distance while the lothesome vermin went on in great detail what he had planned for her. After some time he stopped the car and opened the trunk.

Well sir, said fine lady shot the scumbag multiple times and he collapsed on top of her dead.:D (Sound of the Rebel yell) Seems she was astute enough to carry in her purse, and knew how to use her weapon of choice....

But sad to say, most women including my own lady can't be bothered to carry.

Gray_Rider
Deo Vindice!

·
Registered
9 Posts
It was a good 200 years aside from that small Civil-War-thingy.

When our Constutitional republic was destroyed forever,and the current all reaching all powerfull federal monster Franklin and our other founding fathers feared, took its place.

Gray_Rider
Deo Vindice!
We warned you in 1862!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts