Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38,432 Posts
yea, i agree!
new ones at my local gunshop/range is 579.99 for either the 9MM or 45 ACP, thats in blue!
Saw 3-4 of them just yerterday down there.

Reactions: mingaa

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
That is to much dont go for that, Academy had them for well under 600 brand new maybe if you could talk him down to 475 then jump on it. Let him no you looked online and you saw new ones for way lower you can talk a pawn broker down he only paid 200 from whom ever he bought it from.

·
Registered
123 Posts
The pawn shops in my area of Nashville TN pretty much ask full retail price for guns and are not willing to negotiate, unless the gun has been sitting there awhile.
I was interested in a Bersa 380 but they wouldnt budge on the price. A couple weeks went by and I went back but it was gone, but they did have a Ruger LCP 380 with a 299.00 price tag, the manager said he'd take 250.00 out the door, with nics included. So I pawned some music gear and had to put out 100.00 cash.
I thought I did well.

Anyway, good luck, maybe you'll end up getting it for a good price!

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Depending on it's condition, if it's an AL or a DT, $600 might not be all that bad if you really wanted one. Although there
are still a good number of DTs available NIB, The ALs are getting more and more hard to find.

·
Registered
20,098 Posts

·
Registered
18,383 Posts
This says the MSRP is $499. For a NEW one.
Taurus International Manufacturing Inc
Bud's says $375. For a USED one.
used Taurus PT 1911 .45 $375.00 SHIPS FREE
Apparently Taurus is not going to sell, in the future, the basic blue 1911 in the configuration I bought recently. Like I said earlier I got the 2 mag, fancy box version for $580+ tax. All they list on their site is the FS version and that is 1 mag and cardboard box. Who needs the fancy box! Especially when MSRP on the FS is $499! Hell you can buy 2 more aftermarket mags for the $80 difference. I can't help but wonder how many dealers are going to jack them up over MSRP.

·
Registered
7,304 Posts
I paid $400 for mine used. It came with four mags.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.