Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went down to city of Waco operations today and passed my physical / urine test and then went and had a breathalyzer done. Past both. #governmentemployee

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using TapatalkI

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Someone tip you off ... ;) ??
It was scheduled last week.... :D

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using TapatalkI

·
Super Moderator
40,475 Posts
I would love to see the stats on how many people don't pass the breathalyzer. :eek:

·
Banned
15,276 Posts

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
I get the urine test. Done it many times random schedule and to be able to be a sub contractor on may job sites.

What's sad is that they had to give you a breathalyzer test. I mean, they are doing it because apparantly enough people apply while drunk or intoxicated.

·
Registered
9,561 Posts
Congratulations, TH! One step closer! We're all behind you....pusing you 1 inch sr a time, apparently!;)

·
Registered
36,084 Posts
Congrats!
Some of my highest passing scores were on Urine test!!!----------------:thumb:

·
Registered
994 Posts
Now you know those are easy to pass, the questionnaire you'll get next will be the hard one -- Do you get along with cats? Have you ever kicked one?:D:D

·
Registered
36,084 Posts
What position are you applying for??
Inside info:
if you are applying to be a Firefighter and they lower a ladder down into that hole be sure and climb out!
IF you don't they make a police officer out of you!

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What position are you applying for??
Inside info:
if you are applying to be a Firefighter and they lower a ladder down into that hole be sure and climb out!
IF you don't they make a police officer out of you!
I've been hired for city payroll.

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using Tapatalk

Reactions: TheOldRedneck

·
Registered
18,570 Posts
...................Past both. #governmentemployee

Funny-and-Cute-Mouses-Funny-Mouse-Picture-083-FunnyPica_com_-570x723.jpg

#Englishishard

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
Congrats! Just don't tell em you live in a purple house; they might question your sanity ;)

Reactions: Texheim

·
Administrator
35,160 Posts
At my old employer, they took hair. Apparently, depending on the length of your hair, they can tell if you did any drugs MONTHS ago.

At the same job, we got a contract with Motorola, and they assigned the customer to us, then had us go immediately to a drug testing facility in Plano and pee in a cup. Only time I've had one sprung on me. I passed, by the way. ;)

·
Registered
27,166 Posts
Apparently they don't check for chili powder.

Lucky for you.

·
Registered
8,620 Posts
But, he isn't telling the important thing,

Q: What did he get on his IQ test ?

A: Drool.

·
Administrator
35,160 Posts