Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son decided to screw the rear sight adjustment screw the wrong way and broke it off in the frame. I finally got the end of the screw out but now I need a new rear sight. I live in Canada and to my knowledge there are no authorized dealers in Canada. I called my local gun store that sells Taurus firearms and the reaction I got was more of the WTF are you calling us for, call the Taurus Factory in Miami. I call down to Miami and I get the same attitude once the guy in the parts area hears that I am from Canada. I have tried Nurmich and they are all sold out. Does anyone know where on earth I can get replacement parts for my revolver? This has been a real eye opener as far as customer service goes (or lack there of) for the Taurus line especially when I had planned on picking up a Tracker in the near future.

·
Registered
96 Posts
wow, i'd try taurus again. i cannot see a big deal sending to the u.s. or canada. the rear on my 441 had to be replaced ,i called taurus, the rep was polite and i had my sight in 4 days.
maybe it the luck of the draw or your guy had a bad day,but
try again,or quite possibly a local gunsmith may have one.
additionally, try the different net sites,one could show up,
i no pro,what's the odds a smth sight might work?after
all taurus was or is using smith machines. good luck dan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts