Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well me and my Rock River Arms parted ways a couple of months back.
I got rid of my RRA to start on a 6.8 SPC so far i have paid for everything but i am just waiting on my upper from AR Performance.
My Midlength 6.8 will be built on a Mega Arms Upper and Lower and all my extras from my RRA 5.56. I assembled my lower with a RRA LPK
and a Bill Springfield (Trigger Works) 3lb single stage trigger. During my 6.8 rage i remembered how much i missed my 5.56, so i ordered a 16" Heavy Barrel
Car Length DPMS upper in 5.56..... :loco:
So i should be shooting an AR by this weekend and will wait for my upper from AR Performance..... I feel an itch for a .458 SOCOM :evil:

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
I haven't gotten into the tactical rifle realm...yet.

But, the more I see and read about these type rifles, the more I feel an "itch" that I can't scratch right now. :(

Great pics, my friend!

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't gotten into the tactical rifle realm...yet.

But, the more I see and read about these type rifles, the more I feel an "itch" that I can't scratch right now. :(

Great pics, my friend!
its pretty addictive even with my new 10mm glock... so far Dixie don't mind, that the important part... :thumb:

Reactions: MilProGuy

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
That's going to be a sweet rifle! However, if I were to custom build an AR, I think I would get one chambered for the 6.5 Grendel. Also, that .50 Beowulf (on the right in the pic) is intriguing as well....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts