Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8,801 Posts
Not wise to be pointing this out. Let everyone think 30+ rather than 10 or the next ban will be for anything over 4 or less.

·
Premium Member
13,457 Posts
No, I think it points out that they know not what they say. As usual!

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Great, now they'll be trying to ban 10 round magazines.

Reactions: Cariwine and darbo

·
Premium Member
13,457 Posts
Great, now they'll be trying to ban 10 round magazines.
Well that is their goal anyway, but neither 10 round magazines nor the truth have the same shock value or impact that 30 round magazines have.

·
Registered
14,864 Posts
Can't remember where I read it but one group included those nasty 50 caliber and larger muzzle loaders on a ban list because 50 cal is a military caliber that goes through tanks.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19,548 Posts
That kid could've gone in there with a machete and they'd still be calling for a ban on guns, just by claiming one guy at the machete company was related to someone who'd once owned a gun.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Can't remember where I read it but one group included those nasty 50 caliber and larger muzzle loaders on a ban list because 50 cal is a military caliber that goes through tanks.

I tried to find the text of the one bill I saw, it included lever action rifles, all semi auto pistols, any bolt action that had a detachable magazine. Virtually every finished would be denied a criminal overnight. If I locate the bill I'll post it.

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Wonder if he used "magazine clips?"

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
The winds (or breezes) of change are blowing. There will be forthcoming changes here but seems unclear how the FL legislature will proceed.
The left is ramping up their Rahm Emmanuel playbook and not letting a good crisis go to waste. They put up a billboard in Florida calling the NRA a terrorist l organization.

"Tinfoil hat territory"
I wonder how many assault rifles have been bought by lefties or by individuals funded by Soros to create a "militia" to fight the NRA. We have seen Antifa in one training video.
With what has been going on latelyi would not be surprised.

·
Registered
19,548 Posts
The winds (or breezes) of change are blowing.....................
:unsure:...might be more accurate to say the flatulence of folly is wafting.

·
Registered
36,916 Posts
That kid could've gone in there with a machete and they'd still be calling for a ban on guns, just by claiming one guy at the machete company was related to someone who'd once owned a gun.

Well now!
there are these out there!-----

Attachments

Reactions: darbo

·
Registered
36,916 Posts

MY 50 cal muzzle loader will take out a tank, and I can shoot them at night with the tactical light on it as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Well, he'd probably have killed fewer children with a machete, and they'd use that as an argument against guns.

However, a teacher with a gun would more likely have been able to handle someone with a machete.

·
Registered
18,376 Posts

This guy seems to think .50 caliber muzzleloaders are the next unregulated and dangerous thing out there that needs to be banned!

·
Super Moderator
40,649 Posts
This guy seems to think .50 caliber muzzleloaders are the next unregulated and dangerous thing out there that needs to be banned!
If he had any clue he would know that a silencer brings a rifle down to just below hearing safe with a few exceptions. And a .50 Caliber black powder rifle is not one of those exceptions.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts