Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll get the disclaimer out of the way up front! I have no affiliation with PSA other than to get emails from them for sales they are having.

They are having "Freedom Week" sales and there are some pretty good deals. You can buy a complete AR15 upper, well minus a rear sight, for $179.99 and a complete lower for $99.99. So for $279.98 plus shipping and FFL transfer you can have a decent AR15. Oh and the cost of a rear sight too. Still $280 for a 99.9% complete, basic AR ain't too bad!

·
Premium Member
13,076 Posts
I've bought many items from PSA over the years and they are an excellent company with which to do business. I just this past week got a 9mm pistol upper and lower from them.

Reactions: darbo

·
Registered
166 Posts
Once I get some bills taken care of I plan to order a full parts kit to finish off my 80%

·
Registered
18,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've bought many items from PSA over the years and they are an excellent company with which to do business. I just this past week got a 9mm pistol upper and lower from them.
I think the pistol caliber ARs are one of the hottest things these days. We have 2 different monthly shooting matches at the club where the PCCs come out in full force! I have my Beretta CX4 PCC that is a ton of fun to shoot be just is not on the same level of performance as the AR types.

·
Super Moderator
17,704 Posts
Not to mention the $169.99 price tag on the G2S! I bought one gun from them a few years ago when they had an open box/display/demo sale.

·
Registered
36,310 Posts
well I see we are nearing the time for our "Annual Enabler of the Year Award" and many are really gearing up for their acceptance speech!---

Attachments

·
Registered
502 Posts
I was lured into the 224 Valkyrie camp by PSA's sale on a complete 20 inch upper with a 6.5 twist. Then MidwayUSA puts a Vortex 4-16x on sale. For under $500 I'm going to try my hand at long range shooting. It'll rest on a Spikes Tactical lower with an ALG trigger.

Attachments

·
Registered
18,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was lured into the 224 Valkyrie camp by PSA's sale on a complete 20 inch upper with a 6.5 twist. Then MidwayUSA puts a Vortex 4-16x on sale. For under $500 I'm going to try my hand at long range shooting. It'll rest on a Spikes Tactical lower with an ALG trigger.
Very nice! I'll look forward to a complete range report on that setup. And you're welcome, glad I was able to help you spend your money! :)

·
Registered
36,310 Posts
Very nice! I'll look forward to a complete range report on that setup. And you're welcome, glad I was able to help you spend your money! :)
Very well played!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
344 Posts
I recently bought an AR pistol upper, lower and red sight from them for some really good prices. I tried the whole package out over the weekend. Very well pleased.

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
I'm trying to clear up some funds for a few things especially the TX22!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Holy Smokes! This is truly the most accurate rifle I've ever shot. It's raining here so we went to an indoor range. Three shots at 25 yards resulted in one slightly oblong hole. Can't wait to get it to a 200 yard range and properly sight it in. If I can get three round groups that are actually touching, imagine what you young guys with good eyesight could do. Couldn't be happier with my PSA 'sale' item.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts