1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
Good!

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
If a backward 3rd world country can figure this out, what the heck is wrong with the American School System and Teacher's Union? A lesson to be learned here!

·
Registered
7,533 Posts
Sounds very good to me! As soon as we clean out the white house we can do the same

Reactions: john_bud

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Some people in Pakistan have some common sense. Wish we had some more people with common sense like that.

Reactions: john_bud

·
Registered
24,535 Posts
Up here, the legislature is considering a law that would allow qualified teachers to carry in the schools.

·
Registered
4,530 Posts

·
Registered
19,168 Posts
Well it is about time they start carrying..

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Pretty sad that it is a 3rd world educational system who first shows that they have educated people in it.

·
Registered
558 Posts
My grand daughter has told me she knows of at least three teachers open carry guns in her school already. That is in Michigan , a high school, times are a changing.
Utah allows CC by teachers, but MUST be concealed. Question arises though. How do they get around the Federal Gun Free Zone Act?

·
Registered
29,861 Posts
With all those US call centers there they should have enough English speaking instructors...Press 1 for Pakistani...:icon_ lala:

·
Registered
29,757 Posts
Up here, the legislature is considering a law that would allow qualified teachers to carry in the schools.
Here the law allows ianyone with a CHL who has written approval from the district to carry in schools.

Reactions: leejack

·
Registered
29,757 Posts
Utah allows CC by teachers, but MUST be concealed. Question arises though. How do they get around the Federal Gun Free Zone Act?
I'm no lawyer, but I bet it's the same way that allows you to carry within 1000' of a school in your own state.

·
Registered
29,757 Posts
I, legally, carry when I pick my daughter up from school. As long as I don't go in the building I'm fine.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts