Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought one of these to check it out - got it last week and have worn it a couple of days. My impressions:

• Really like that you can adjust the position of the firearm or totally detach it quickly to disarm if need be.
  • Very tight fit and not very 'stretchy'. This may be by design to keep the weapon from sagging or shifting. It's definitely not going to move around. I normally wear a large though which is what I bought. If I bought another I'd get an XL
  • Downside to the velcro system - it has two very large velcro panels down each side. Essentially that means you're wearing two plastic panels. Heat issues aside, it also makes a fairly loud crinkle sound when you bend side to side.
  • I ordered the small holster planning on using it with my pt111. No way. My Kel Tec P11 barely fits in it. Unless you have a tiny gun - buy the large holster.

Would I buy it again - probably not. There are some other interesting under garments with built in holsters that I'd probably try first.

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Link or pictures?

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
I think this is something that some of my biker buddies may be interested in, have you any links or addies of where to purchase or get more info?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'd also go on Amazon and do some searches. There are a lot of other garments that look like they might be better.

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts