Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried a search, but couldn't find what exactly what I wanted. There isn't a lot of info out there about the Rossi revolvers, accessories, and model fitment. I think I already know the answer to my question, but I've always heard the only stupid question was the one that wasn't asked, so I'll go ask anyway. Will the Pachmayr Compac grips for small frame Rossis fit a 461/462? If so, can anyone speak from experience as to how well they like them (or if you don't like them, either way). Thanks.

·
Administrator
35,733 Posts
They just call them Rossi small frame grips on their website:

Pachmayr Compac Grips ROS/C Rossi Small Frames
$31.98

They should fit the 461/462 I would think. Pachmayr and Hogue grips are both really good - Pachmayr covers the metal backstrap with their grips, and this really helps with a heavy recoil gun like a 357 or especially a 44 mag. Hogue monogrip exposes the backstrap but they feel good too, and i personally think the Hogue grips look way cool. Not sure if thats a criteria or not.......good luck !!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.