·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone better informed on this?

·
Registered
555 Posts
If you don't already I suggest you follow Senator Doug Mastriano on Facebook. He posts updates on all major issues and legislation. And he is not a Wolf fan.

Reactions: Pony and Taurus1965

·
Registered
64 Posts
Wolf has vetoed everything to cross his desk since Covid started more than a year ago. A true power-monger, Tyrant Tom has NO intent of doing ANYTHING that could curtail his userpation of power or the consolidation of same.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So I tried to find out if Wolf had signed either of those bills or not. Either there’s no word yet, or my Google skills aren’t sharp enough to find it. I did find something from Gun Owners of America in relation to the bill though, and it’s kind of puzzling.

I found on release from the group, from back in April, urging their members to oppose House Bill 2440. Then another release in June, written by the same person, urging their members to support House Bill 2440.

Make up your minds folks.

·
Registered
768 Posts
So I tried to find out if Wolf had signed either of those bills or not. Either there’s no word yet, or my Google skills aren’t sharp enough to find it. I did find something from Gun Owners of America in relation to the bill though, and it’s kind of puzzling.

I found on release from the group, from back in April, urging their members to oppose House Bill 2440. Then another release in June, written by the same person, urging their members to support House Bill 2440.

Make up your minds folks.
Wording on bills change over time before being finalized, it's possible it was a poorly written bill originally (or had a bunch of crap tacked on to it) and was redone by the second release to be something they felt worth supporting.

·
Premium Member
12,753 Posts
Anything I was able to find just states that the Bills were handed to the Governor for his signature, but nothing about him having signed them. I seriously doubt he would sign them as they were specifically written to limit his powers during a declared emergency. The only reason he is Governor is for the power it gives him and I can't see him giving any of it away.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts