Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve been carrying my pt111 g2 in a concealment express iwb holster this summer. I’m looking for a good owb holster since fall/winter is coming and I can conceal under a jacket.

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
I've had really good luck with Winthrop leather holsters. Have had a couple of them for a couple of years. They've help up very well, and are quality leather at a reaonable price. You can go to their website or find a lot of them on amazon.

·
Registered
4 Posts
It is all a matter of what you prefer. Everyone has their preference in holsters. that is why there are so many kinds and styles of holsters. I carry outside waist band year round. I have used good leather, kydex and hybred holsters. Ended up being very satisfied with Kydex. I have Vedder, Bravo Concealment and Red Leg Tactical. all are great holsters but I prefer the Red Leg Tactical best of all because it covers the mag release button. Making nearly impossible to press the magazine button when drawing the pistol.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
I used the DeSantis "SkyCop" for the sig P250SC. I caught a sale at CDNN a while back, 15 bucks each. OWB, nice and tight to the waist, easy to use thumb break with a snap at the top. It does have a silly hole for a padlock, though.

·
Administrator
40,280 Posts
I like Don Hume leather holsters. This is a straight draw JIT Slide, high ride. I used it for a PT145 for about six years, then modified it myself with a leather shim inside, and a sweat shield, for the S&W Shield I've carried in it for the last four. So it's worn very well. They do make these to fit, for the PT111.

Attachments

·
Banned
4,206 Posts
I carry OWB year round also and typically wear chef pants at work and then change into cargo's or jeans. I prefer OWB belt clip as I like to be able to remove the holster easily and transfer it to another pair of pants. I have found Paul Vitigliano at Holster Pro Gun Leather to be outstanding. Excellent custom leather work at a reasonable price. I have 2 holsters done by him, both basket weave black for the G2 and my LCPII. They look, feel, ride, and draw great.

www.holsterpro.com

Standard Disclaimers Apply - Just a satisfied customer

·
Registered
214 Posts
Wright Leather Works “Predator”, excellent OWB holster.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts