Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I've gained too much weight, and my IWB holster isn't working out for me so much right now. Looking into a Fobus OWB paddle holster for CC until I can drop a few LB's and just to have a second rig.

Thoughts on the Fobus holsters fellas?

·
Moderator Emeritus, with us always.
15,931 Posts
I have the sp11b paddle model, but there are others that fit the 145. Look closely at the cross references and you may find one better than the one I bought.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I use the Fobus as well, but have other holsters as well. A JT Slide works well and is cheap. Also, most holsters made for the short barrel Springfield XD work good for the PT145.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just looked at an Uncle Mike's paddle holster for the short XD, and it didn't come CLOSE to fitting. Thank god Sportsman's had a PT140 for referance. I'll do some calling around. I couldn't find a Black Hawk Serpa that worked either.

·
Moderator Emeritus, with us always.
15,931 Posts
The Don Hume line, is cheap to buy but fairly good quality. I bought one for my PT, and for my 461 357. Many choices from them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.