Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Super Moderator
40,613 Posts
Congrats, looking forward to a range report.

Reactions: hombre243

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
I am VERY interested in this gun myself. I was really looking at the .308 version, AR10 mags. What caliber did you get?
Guess I should have clicked the add and seen it was .223 oops.

·
Registered
5,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I like Bud's,They are the cheapest around. It's hard to buy from LGS when you can save a $100 or more. Congratulations on your purchase, looking forward to know how it shoots. I ordered this on 2/1/15 and it is still processing.Springfield XD9623HCSP06 XD45 13+1 45ACP 5" $507.00 SHIPS FREE
Thanks. It was a tossup between this one and a Marlin .223. I been liking the Mossberg for a long time and I am sure I made the right choice. I think we are both going to burn some powder soon. That is a great looking pistola. I wanted to look into a 44 mag of some persuasion but decided I needed the .223 pisqueaker more.

Have fun...I know I will. I have some cheap FMJ bullets coming so when they get here tomorrow hopefully I can assemble some fireforming rounds and then neck size the cases and load for accuracy. Of course, then I am obligated but also obliged to offer up some blown out targets and a full range report complete with pictures and other interesting facts.

I have a cheap scope I will mount on it for the break in...and will order a good scope later. There is some fun on the horizon.:clap::icon_ lala::yeahbaby01:

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
congratulations-2271.gif Nice looking rifle indeed!

·
Registered
9,585 Posts
Hombre - beautiful new rifle! I saw and held some Mossbergs at the outdoor show the other day and they are really nice! let us know when you gt it and post some pix of the real thing!

·
Registered
24,806 Posts
Congrats on your new bolt gun. I have been looking at one of those myself.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Nice looking rifle. I look forward to a range report

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
Very nice!

1 - 20 of 83 Posts