Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A man walks into a bar with a small dog under his arm and sits down at the counter, placing the dog on the stool next to him. The bartender says, "Sorry, pal. No dogs allowed." The man says, "But this is a special dog -- he talks!" "Yeah, right," says the bartender. "Now get out of here before I throw you out." "No, wait," says the man. "I'll prove it." He turns to the dog and asks, "What do you normally find on top of a house?" "Roof!" says the dog, wagging his tail. "Listen, pal..." says the bartender. "Wait," says the man, "I'll ask another question." He turns to the dog again and asks, "What's the opposite of soft?" "Ruff!" exclaims the dog. "Quit wasting my time and get out of here," says the bartender. "One more chance," pleads the man. Turning to the dog again, he asks, "Who was the greatest baseball player that ever lived?" "Ruth!" barked the dog. "Okay, that's it!" says the bartender, and physically throws both man and dog out the door and onto the street. Turning to the man, the dogs shrugs and says, "Maybe I should have said Joe Dimaggio?"

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
:D:rating04:

·
Registered
12,089 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,813 Posts
The way it's going, we may hafta start a sub-group called "Rev.Biffaholics." Honestly, just how much self-inflicted punishment can we bring on ourselves?

Nothing against you, Rev.Biff. Just 'cause you lay out the bait, doesn't mean we should keep snapping the trap on ourselves.

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
Time to strike back.

• What's the difference between bird flu and swine flu?
  • If you have bird flu, you need tweetment. If you have swine flu, you need oink-ment.

·
Super Moderator
26,917 Posts
Whats the difference between unlawful and illegal?

Ones a sick bird!

Reactions: Rev.Biff

·
Banned
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The way it's going, we may hafta start a sub-group called "Rev.Biffaholics." Honestly, just how much self-inflicted punishment can we bring on ourselves?

Nothing against you, Rev.Biff. Just 'cause you lay out the bait, doesn't mean we should keep snapping the trap on ourselves.

Guys, I've got a million of 'em. You just have to ask yourself, "Do I feel lucky?" Trust me, I feel your pain.

kaiKWKK.jpg

Reactions: bmbroker

·
Super Moderator
13,813 Posts
Guys, I've got a million of 'em. You just have to ask yourself, "Do I feel lucky?" Trust me, I feel your pain.
Yeah, right. And I've got some oceanfront property with a private lagoon here in New Mexico to sell you, too. Cheap. Really, you can trust me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts