Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
I have a M&P40 Long slide, great gun I'd do that trade if your looking for a carry gun. Wish it had nightsites personally, that'd be one turn off for me.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I am going to meet the guy tonight. I will update with pics when I get it home.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
I would do it. I just ordered a full size M&P 40. It's a Talo exclusive with a Nickle Boron coated slide and barrel. I love my 1911 but if I had multiples of the same model I would be inclined to part with one for that.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
The M&P was high on my list of wants and it came down to price between it and Glock. I loved the ergos and was very accurate with it. The Glock was neck and neck and price was the deciding factor.

I think very highly of M&P's and would feel 100% confident in any of their offerings.

Hope you can find one for a good price.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I have carried an M&P .40 compact daily for a little over a year now. I would highly recommend one. I went with Truglo TFO's, and I did a mild trigger job on it. The things that appeal to me are: #1- I have a CCW that is easy to carry. #2- It has great ergos and is 100% reliable. #3- It's a joy to put a lot of rounds through at the range (not punishing). #4- Very accurate well beyond normal self defense distances. Hope it works out well for you.

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
I looked at alot of compact models in 40 S&W ..I chose the Ruger SR40c

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
I've only had mine for a few months now but so far I love everything about it. I stick to 180ish grain bullet loads with mine.

These threads with no pics are terrible...

·
Registered
27,138 Posts
I have an M&P .40 - nice gun. A bit heavy for daily wear, but doable. Good trigger and I like the large backstrap.
Definitely worth 2 chickens and a goat. OK, turns out I'm wrong - or could be wrong. Some goats go for as much as $5,000.
So it's worth 1 common goat and 5 chickens.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts