Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never thought I'd say this, but in my short time as a member of TaurusArmed, I have discovered a forum with a lot of folks my age or close, say around 60. Nothing against the young people here because I love to hear their opinions and thoughts. It's just special when you can discuss a topic with someone your age who has lived your life's events and can share the same experiences. That's unique and not easily found. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this "wonderful world" as Louie would say.

·
Super Moderator
21,440 Posts
Well we are glad to have you I have to say the 50 to 60 year olds are a large group here and it does make it fun talking about old times. :)

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
I'd say something about being an old fart but I think I'll keep quiet. This past weekend I was up at my Dad's place with a bunch of other older guys. The breakfast talk on Saturday morning was centered around colonoscopies and how stiff they all felt and of course I made some smart remark. They VERY QUICKLY reminded me that all that is something I still have to look forward to.:)

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Glad to have you from a young whipper snapper (42).

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TA can also apply to my wife.........:icon_ devil: OK, how many of you got it, lol!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ladies, please know there is no intent to offend you. I'm a one woman man!

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
There is definitely an oder of Ben Gay here at times!

·
Administrator
35,116 Posts
There is definitely an oder of Ben Gay here at times!
We accept all persuasions here, been gay or not. :p

The 50 to 60 year old group is a great demographic. I'll be there in less than 2 years. 8)

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
31,697 Posts
Proud member of the old farts club! Nearly 64, but still able to cut the mustard.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
I am not close to the older ages here being only 33 but that is what I like about TA. Even though there is a gap between ages, it never shows itself. I am sure that some of the older folks have heard the same things over and over but you are all very patient with us who know little.

·
Registered
202 Posts
We're not old guys we're seasoned citizens and veterans and we have alot to offer. We may be the last generation that knows how to build,fix and restore about anything. We need to stick around and teach the young folks.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts