·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't talk about it or they would fire me. Thank GOD for Scotch! :guns:

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly...

What's your flavor. Glenlivet and Glenfiddich here.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Apple Pie Moonshine!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Kentucky Bourbon, please - while it may be a bit declassé in certain circles, I quite like Wild Turkey 101 on the rocks.

Reactions: 91 whiskey

·
Registered
31,700 Posts
Tequila, and if I can get it, a very hard to find similar to Tequila, but smoother is Soltol, made from the roots of a different southwestern yucca, the soltol plant. Native Texan may be familiar. years ago, when I went across the river to a little village named Boquillas Del Carmen, I'd buy it there in plastic milk or water jugs.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Glenmorengie or Knob Creek suits me fine.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
I can't imagine some of the things that you folks in the law enforcement profession have to deal with on a day to day basis; but I appreciate your service in this realm.

Last night at prayer meeting, our pastor had various prayer stations set up around the sanctuary. Each station was labeled with leaders of our communities and our nation that we should pray for.

I lingered in prayer over the section labeled "Law Enforcement Officers". Just thought you'd like to know that folks in Southaven, Mississippi were praying for you all last night.

Reactions: Flatbadge

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
May you find better days ahead.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
I hear you brother. As a former LEO and current pastor, we are legally bound to keep our mouth shut on a lot of things. It does wear on you a little, but know that you have some brothers and sisters here who understand and are supporting you....

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
J&B was the flavor last night.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts