Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,781 Posts
...and slow down! I'm a truck driver and enjoy what I do, but it's stuff like this, beyond my control, that most concerns me.

·
Registered
27,130 Posts
Maybe this is a little callous, but better than spinning into the path of a minivan full of kids.

I suppose my attitude comes from having a maroon run a red light at about 70 mph and hit me on the left A pillar - and spending a year and a half in bed - and having to teach myself to talk, walk, and dress myself from scratch.

I just hope the semi driver is OK.

Reactions: LongTermGuy

·
Banned
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
~ "Remember to tell those you love..... how you feel about them often, as our tickets can get punched in the blink of an eye and out of absolutely nowhere" ~

·
Registered
147 Posts
Maybe this is a little callous, but better than spinning into the path of a minivan full of kids.
Holly crapola!
I don't think that's callous at all, but right on the money.
I was watching this and from the start I was thinking everybody was going waaay to fast. I'd be surprised if the people in the suv survived .
People think that when they are in a 4 wheel drive that they can drive like it's nice and dry, you can loose it just as quick, maybe even faster.

·
Super Moderator
21,441 Posts
I've worked many bad accidents and thats as bad as it gets. Can't do nothing but pray.

Reactions: LongTermGuy
1 - 7 of 7 Posts