Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys and Gals,

I Found the link to this forum in TFL and I glad someone decided to open a Taurus forum. In TFL I go by FER.
I Live in central america Honduras to be exact. I own a ruger songle six 22lr, a Bda. 380 and like you may know by now a Taurus 851SS.
I give the Taurus 97% of my carry days, I am very satisfied with it, no problems yet. I have to say Taurus is one of the most imported brands in Honduras they are vey popular, You will find that a big percentage of the citizens carry a Taurus of some sort.

See ya in the forums.

851Concealer

·
Registered
790 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Would be interested to hear about firearms issues in your country, and how laws are compared to ours. Feel free to discuss any of these issues in our specific forums.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
32,788 Posts
Welcome to the forum. And a Ruger owner too. Same here, but have the P series and a MKIII semi-autos. The Single Six is what a relative used to get me started in shooting. Great revolver. And the Taurus family of snub revolvers are nifty. Like them a lot. You came to the right place. We do have snub revolver fan club. Enjoy your time here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts