Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gave my G3 TORO one last time to shine in the camera before she get some new nails from the salon. Took off the red dot already but it didn鈥檛 diminish her style. 馃槈 threaded barrel, compensator, stainless guide rod/recoil springs, and stainless striker guide. My first Taurus ever owned so some spoiling is in order.
Revolver Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory

Drinkware Automotive tire Road surface Grey Flooring

Air gun Trigger Machine gun Gun barrel Shotgun

Camera accessory Luggage and bags Bag Personal protective equipment Cameras & optics

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
That's a good looking firearm, but if I were you I'd take off that skull on the back of the slide.
It looks cool, but if you're ever involved in a self defense shooting, an anti-gun DA could say that the skull shows that you were eager to shoot someone.
This isn鈥檛 firearm for self defense, more for competitive range shooting. I have many others for home defense and carry. This build is really only for plinking. I have Glocks for home and Smith for carry. Don鈥檛 really have a use for Taurus other than tinkering with. That being said none of me self defense and home defense firearms have been modified like this no slide cuts or comps. Tac-lights and night sights are the most obvious on the majority.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's so cool, I love it!

I did something similar with my S&W M&P40 Shield.

However, this actually is my carry gun! Fortunately, the custom backplate on mine is just a Bible verse which I'd love to see a prosecutor try to spin as a sign of murderous intent.
Indeed. Looks good my dude each of my carry guns have 鈥淲e The People鈥 engraved on the slide plate. I have a performance center Shield that has factory ported barrel and slide. No need for a comp with that set up. This Taurus is sent out to get a Raptor cut from NC engravers and I do have a red dot for it just took it off before the send out. You Shield looks slick with the comp on it though. I鈥檝e got big hands so I鈥檇 go with a magazine extension like I did on my personal Shield but it鈥檚 a sexy weapon. I鈥檇 put my Shield Plus PC against any carry option out there every single Smith I have ever owned has been not only aesthetically pleasing but reliable in the extreme. Wonderful firearms from revolvers to striker fired. Like the Shield line so much I鈥檝e got 2 one for my lady and one for myself. Mine just has the msg-extensions and TRUGLO TFX Pro sights instead of the HiViz fiber sights. Not that I didn鈥檛 like the sights I just find the tritium/fiber combo is more practical and I am very comfortable and accurate with them. Red Dots are fun but not practical for carry purposes in my opinion.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts