Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
All I can say is WOW! An impressive rifle and an impressive shooter.

·
Super Moderator
35,539 Posts
I've never belonged to a range that had a 1000 yard range and don't have enough room here, so I really never got into it. But, I can say I don't have a RIFLE that could do that no matter if I could or not. :D But, I don't NEED a rifle that can do that. I won't shoot at game past 400 yards, too many variables, and CAN'T shoot at game past 100 yards out here in the woods. 400 yards is my personal limit.

There have been great strides in hardware with the popularity of the ninja sniper thing, long range competition. It does amaze me, got no use for it, but it does amaze me. :D If I lived out in West Texas somewhere, I might get into this long range stuff just for the fun of it, but shooting 1/10 MOA at a thousand yards? Nah, I don't think I'm the one. :rofl:

·
Super Moderator
14,013 Posts
That is impressive. Some days (too few) are like that.

Oh, by the way, I checked the linked story . . . it doesn't say Babylon Bee anywhere.

Reactions: Rickenbacher39

·
Registered
37,070 Posts
Nver did that with a rife or pistol but that was common for me with my Hoyt Pro Medlaist TD bow.----

Attachments

·
Registered
17,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nver did that with a rife or pistol but that was common for me with my Hoyt Pro Medlaist TD bow.----

Oh..........sorry.
That just sort of slipped out..............

Reactions: olfarhors

·
Super Moderator
35,539 Posts
I keep seeing that ad on TV (yeah, I know you don't have one of those) that advertises some crossbow that "shoots like a rifle" at 100 yards. Well, now, how about 1000 yards? :rofl:

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Bullet: 103g Vapor Trail

Wow, impressive!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts