1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
40,661 Posts
Work place hazard for a criminal. Wonder if it is OSHA report able? :D

·
Registered
6,566 Posts
Sure would be nice if the MSM felt the responsibility to run this for hours and hours with the right spin on it. Wouldn't it be fun to hear Rachael Madcow say, "If it saves just one life, the right to keep and bear arms should be maintained!" :)

·
Super Moderator
20,066 Posts
Sure would be nice if the MSM felt the responsibility to run this for hours and hours with the right spin on it. Wouldn't it be fun to hear Rachael Madcow say, "If it saves just one life, the right to keep and bear arms should be maintained!" :)
In addition to this type of coverage, imagine if the local media mentioned it. They always seem to mention whether the GG is licensed or not. You do NOT have to have a carry permit to carry on or around your own property. Your place of business qualifies as personal property. Even if someone else owns the property, if they have authorized carry by employees (including managers) then it is still legal.

·
Super Moderator
37,646 Posts

·
23,101 Posts
Nancy Pelosi was quoted as saying "He was at a Popeye's; he should have just eaten some spinach and punched the guy through the roof!"

Reactions: WoodyUSSLUCE

·
Super Moderator
40,661 Posts
Reactions: WoodyUSSLUCE

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
I "liked" the story, not because the BG got shot and killed, but because the GG was able to defend himself and others successfully. The fact that the BG got shot and killed is on the BG, who chose to do what he did.
I'm with you! The GG should be praised for protecting his family safely as he didn't know what the BG's intentions were. I take it back! He shouldn't be praised but instead they should put it on the news as a What's happening around the world segment. They could say here's another story with a happy ending that warms our hearts (like people winning the lottery and puppies)! :D Actually, I'm proud of him and glad no one important was hurt!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts