Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Personally, I would suggest that the US Army adopt Parkour rather than Yoga as part of their training regimen, but then again I would also suggest that the US Army reinstate the .45 ACP as their small arms cartridge as well, so different strokes for different folks, I suppose.

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
Even my wife says OUCH!

Reactions: jonrjen and Denton

·
Registered
15,149 Posts
I've seen positions similar to that in... adult videos. Not sure I want the army to adopt them.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
I'll bet she is the most popular girl in her platoon.
She'll probably make Drill Sergeant in no time given her reputation for making all Privates stand up straight and tall in her presence.

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
She's athletic.

And the rest of you guys need to get your bad selves to church! With your wives!

But it makes you wonder what her score was.

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
I sure couldn't do that, I wouldn't be able to walk for days.
Walk?

I wouldn't be able to stand.

Come to think of it, I couldn't get into that position to begin with. I wasn't that flexible when I was younger, much less now.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
She's athletic.

And the rest of you guys need to get your bad selves to church! With your wives!
I'm pretty sure we're all just joking around. Also, I'm celibate.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
I couldn't do that I couldn't try to do that I take too many pain meds as it is it would confuse my neurologist after the MRI

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
I couldn't do that for all the money in the world.
My legs probably couldn't spread that far apart and more importantly my portable emergency food storage unit would be in the way.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts