Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I challenged you Sir to a duel, here is my effort.

I thought it would be special to beat you with the gun you are always touting. Little did I realize just how horrid these things are to shoot, I have staple guns with better triggers.

CZ 75 compact. No real need to precision measure this group, each square is 1".

You are on the clock Sir.

old firemen.jpg

·
Registered
15,226 Posts

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
I'll trade you a Stanley staple gun with a trigger job for that CZ75c! I might even throw in a sleeve of Arrow "Industrial" grade staples.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I have a pneumatic stapler I'd trade for it! I'd throw in a small air compressor to boot!

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'd like to say 30 yards, but no, just 10 yards. 5 shots right handed, 5 shots left handed.
I have a pneumatic stapler I'd trade for it! I'd throw in a small air compressor to boot!
I really like the look, size and feel of this gun, but that trigger. Internet hype at its finest.
Now compare that to my just picked up bargain of today... Hubba hubba, what a shooter.
20180609_162447.jpg

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Uhmm.... I hate to break this to you OP, over the years I've seen him post many targets. You're going to lose. ;)

He shoots better than most here, including myself.

Shot at 7 yards with a new (to me) used Gen4 Glock 19 standing - no support -slow fire.

Well yeah, Glocks have a better trigger. :)

That's pretty good shooting, one handed?

·
Registered
6,803 Posts

·
Registered
6,803 Posts

·
Banned
4,262 Posts
Well yeah, Glocks have a better trigger. :)

That's pretty good shooting, one handed?
Sadly - no by no support I meant not leaning on a rest or other help. My 'excuse' for not sending all the bullets through one hole one handed is: it was a new gun that has a 'modified' trigger from the previous owner...' yeah that's it... it's never my fault. I shoot ok one handed with either hand - but no where near that good. One day I hope...

·
Registered
36,893 Posts
GEEEZ!
of all the good quality name brand guns that I have why in the world would you pick the one that is a POS for a shootoff?
these things are terrible.
but ok if thats your chooice, I am hoping to get to the range wed-thurs.
what is that about a 6-7 inch grouping??
I know this one inch blocks but ahh-- the shots run diagonaally, so not an inch. just asking and such cause I don't think I can beat that anyway..
hopefully i can get new glasses and put a heating pad on my bad shoulder before then.

Attachments

·
Registered
36,893 Posts
Uhmm.... I hate to break this to you OP, over the years I've seen him post many targets. You're going to lose. ;)

He shoots better than most here, including myself.

Shot at 7 yards with a new (to me) used Gen4 Glock 19 standing - no support -slow fire.

that's good, specially if there were no rounds expended into your lower extremities!

Reactions: jtg452 and FreeInAZ

·
Registered
36,893 Posts
Sadly - no by no support I meant not leaning on a rest or other help. My 'excuse' for not sending all the bullets through one hole one handed is: it was a new gun that has a 'modified' trigger from the previous owner...' yeah that's it... it's never my fault. I shoot ok one handed with either hand - but no where near that good. One day I hope...
ahh didn't you mention that you recently broke your eye glasses and had numerous muscle pulls in your arms as well?
I heard that somewhere thought it was you?

Reactions: FreeInAZ
1 - 20 of 47 Posts