Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I am lookin at purchasing my first Taurus hadngun and figured here was the place to get info. Of course, I have looked at other boards but there is definitely an air of anti-taurus out there.

Anyway, a co-worker has an older model 85T for sale. It has the short barrel with ports and is all titanium except the barrel sleeve I believe. Anyway, he says he has shot about 500 rounds through it without a hitch. He is asking $225 for it.

Is this a good model of reveolver to start with, as I am looking for a light in-the-pocket type revolver. Any issues I should know of?

Thanks!
Dan

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, it's not an ultralite model. It's all titanium. It's very tight. It has only a few "scuff marks" and they are light and on the short barrel.

He's letting it go because a 4" Coltguard Python has bitten him and he has to get $$ fast.

The only thing he's done to it, other than shoot .38spl in it, is to paint a little yellow on the front sight.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.