Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello & a very good afternoon to you all from a Welshman in South Africa

After many years of not owning a firearm, I made the decision to jump through all the hoops & re-arm myself again.
I got my Taurus PT-140 G2 just a few days before lockdown, which is now 5 months ago.

Newer models take a while to arrive here, & the G2C's have only just started filtering in.

2nd license in the pipeline for a Model 85 .38 Special, which is exactly the same as the 1st firearm i purchased 28 years ago. So I've come full circle back to what was my favourite out of many.

So he
re I am, and looking forward to reading through all your posts

·
Super Moderator
13,773 Posts
Welcome, from unseasonably cold and chilly New Mexico. And, congratulations on your acquisition. I also shoot .40 caliber, although from a different manufacturer. There're an interesting bunch of gun owners and shooters in this forum. (If you consider that to be a "heads-up" warning, you wouldn't be wrong. :D )

·
Administrator
39,378 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :hand26:

·
Registered
31,697 Posts
Welcome from Lubbock, TX.....home of Buddy Holly.

My first Taurus was also a model 85, purchased in 1982. Hope you have plenty of ammo for your Tauri!

·
Banned
1,582 Posts
Welcome to TA from Cherokee County, Georgia.
I'm a big fan of all 80 series revolvers.

·
Super Moderator
35,541 Posts
Welcome from Northern Illinois!

·
Registered
996 Posts
Croeso from, I guarantee it, the only Manxman on the forum. Many happy memories of Wales - especially the rugby, Barry John, JPR Williams, JJ Williams, Gareth Edwards to name but a few. Got to know Sennybridge and the Brecons. Enjoy your time here, there's lots to learn and plenty of help available.

·
Premium Member
3,644 Posts
Hello & a very good afternoon to you all from a Welshman in South Africa

After many years of not owning a firearm, I made the decision to jump through all the hoops & re-arm myself again.
I got my Taurus PT-140 G2 just a few days before lockdown, which is now 5 months ago.

Newer models take a while to arrive here, & the G2C's have only just started filtering in.

2nd license in the pipeline for a Model 85 .38 Special, which is exactly the same as the 1st firearm i purchased 28 years ago. So I've come full circle back to what was my favourite out of many.

So he
re I am, and looking forward to reading through all your posts
Welcome from a Welshman from the states! Well, I'm only Welsh from about 7 generations back, but hey, Croeso i chi o Kansas!

·
Registered
526 Posts
We have a very good family friend who was born in SA. It breaks our heart to see what is happening in and to your country.

·
Registered
7,470 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern Oklahoma.

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Welcome to taurusarmed.net from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest - "Taurus® Spoken Here! Hooaaahhhh!!!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Welcome from New York! :)

·
Registered
24,500 Posts
Welcome to TA from Minnesota, USA.

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Welcome to taurusarmed.net from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest - "Taurus® Spoken Here! Hooaaahhhh!!!!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts