Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't been here for a long time, got a question for whomever. Couple weeks ago, i went to an estate sale. Picked up a very, very lightly used Taurus M44B8, made in 1994. I ran the serial number thru the Taurus site and that is what came back. I would like to put a scope mount on it. There are 5 1" vent ribs on top of the barrel, I would asume for mounting the scope mount. Looks like the current models.
1. Has anyone bought and used the scope mount system available on the Taurus web site?
2. If you have, is there any drilling that needs to be done or does it simply clamp to the vent ribs on top of the barrel?
Any one that has one now or had in the past a scope mounted on their Taurus, please speak up. Tell me all the details. Thanx

·
Administrator
35,968 Posts
Can you post a picture of the gun?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't have a camera, even if I did, wouldn't know how to do it. On the Taurus site, it looks just like the Raging Bull 8 in barrel.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No one??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.