Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined. I found the site from some other members at Oklahoma Shooters Association www.OkShooters.com I have a couple of Taurus guns and love them. One is a polished stainless Model 85 which I recently had bead blasted to give it a satin finish and the other is a Millennium PT-111. I am not sure which generation so I will doing so searching here is see if I can figure it out. It does have the three dot sites (which I love).

Here is a pic of the M85 before and after. I have since put some factory Taurus wood grips on it to get that "old school" look. I will have to take one of the PT-111 but you all have seem dozens of them before.

I look forward to some good exchanges.

BC

·
Administrator
41,618 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

Nice 85s! :thumb:

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
BurkC, welcome from Tulsa Oklahoma! :D

·
Registered
250 Posts
The satin application turned out nicely. Welcome to the forum, although I'm hardly qualified to do much welcoming with only a half-dozen or so posts myself. But, I do have an 85 (from '88) and a smattering of other Taurus offerings. ;D

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
BurkC, welcome to Taurus Armed from Vegas!

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Wow ...I like the bead blasted finish...Sweeeet!!!! :D :D :D

Welcome From Arizona.....Burk C :wave: Glad that you are here..look around and have fun

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.