Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined. I found the site from some other members at Oklahoma Shooters Association www.OkShooters.com I have a couple of Taurus guns and love them. One is a polished stainless Model 85 which I recently had bead blasted to give it a satin finish and the other is a Millennium PT-111. I am not sure which generation so I will doing so searching here is see if I can figure it out. It does have the three dot sites (which I love).

Here is a pic of the M85 before and after. I have since put some factory Taurus wood grips on it to get that "old school" look. I will have to take one of the PT-111 but you all have seem dozens of them before.

I look forward to some good exchanges.

BC

Administrator
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

Nice 85s! :thumb:

Registered
BurkC, welcome from Tulsa Oklahoma! :D

Registered
The satin application turned out nicely. Welcome to the forum, although I'm hardly qualified to do much welcoming with only a half-dozen or so posts myself. But, I do have an 85 (from '88) and a smattering of other Taurus offerings. ;D

Registered
Welcome from WV

Registered
Welcome .... from N.E. PA

Lots of good info and people here.... enjoy

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dante2 said:
Welcome from NE Oklahoma City. Which range do you frequent?
Usually H&H or my very own "private" range at my friends house (out in Logan County)

Registered
Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Registered
BurkC, welcome to Taurus Armed from Vegas!

Registered
Wow ...I like the bead blasted finish...Sweeeet!!!! :D :D :D

Welcome From Arizona.....Burk C :wave: Glad that you are here..look around and have fun

1 - 19 of 19 Posts