Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have never really been a big revolver person but lately I am drawn to a couple of models as additional options for CC. My two primary on body carry pistols are my Sig P239 40 S&W and my Sig P238 .380 acp but I like options (that & I apparently have an addiction) :D. To feed the beast, I have been looking at small revolvers for a change of pace and not being savvy in revolvers, I come to my cohorts here for insight and opinions. I have looked at Chiappa, S&W and others but I have always had good luck and really enjoy all the Taurus firearms I have owned and currently own therefore I have pretty much much narrowed it down to 2 Taurus options. I am considering the CIA model 850 B2UL .38 spl +P with 2" barrel in DAO or the M380I BULB in .380 acp with 1 3/4" barrel. I know the .380 weighs in at 15.5 ounces but not sure about the 850. If I go with the .380 I already have ammo if I go with the .38 SPL I will need to invest in yet another caliber. Also, I am unsure of the +P ammo in so small a revolver (even though it is rated for +P). I like the looks of both and they seem comparable in almost all aspects but I would appreciate feed back from any of you guys who have had experience with one or both of these models. I chose these two because of their small size and light weight for extreme concealment but I am interested in trigger pull and kick back. I do have minor nerve damage in both hands which is one of the reasons all but one of my guns have an external hammer. Please feel free to include the good the bad and the ugly. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
Get an M327.

Reactions: Fishinkeylargo
1 - 2 of 2 Posts