Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:)

Her new Valentines day present..

I did get wierd looks from two "good ole boys" at the Sherman Texas Gander Mtn when I bought it today..

:p

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Much better than giving flowers, chocolates or jewelry in my humble opinion. :D

·
Registered
579 Posts
Very nice. Remember the color will not change the use of the gun !! It will last much longer than flowers or chocolates. :D

·
Moderator Emeritus, with us always.
15,931 Posts
If I thought the wife, would like it and carry it, I would buy it in a heart beat if she was with me. Of course, I would have a heck of a drive to find a Gander Mt.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I suggested the pink for my wife and she said, "I want Thug, not Fug"

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Does it fire "pink" bullets too? :D :D :D

·
Registered
173 Posts
Dude, that's hot. How cool would it be if she took out some homie with a pink pistola. He would never live it down and would probably beg for her to finish him off :shooter: :yipee:

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Just think how awful the bad guy would feel, knowing he got shot with a PINK gun. :D

·
Registered
153 Posts
That's one beautiful gun... even if it is pink.

·
Administrator
35,733 Posts
I wouldn't be the one to laugh at the cute little pink gun...... :D

·
32,788 Posts
Wouldn't laugh either if the determined person behind it has to use it. If it gets the gals into shooting and them taking responsibility for their own safety, as well as giving them a form of protection, then I am all for it.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Robby said:
If I thought the wife, would like it and carry it, I would buy it in a heart beat if she was with me. Of course, I would have a heck of a drive to find a Gander Mt.
There's a Gander Mtn in Bowling Green, KY. I was there last thursday and they had 4 or 5 of the pink Mils

·
32,788 Posts
Problem with getting a unusual gun is this. No matter what you say or do weird looks and thoughts are going to follow the guy purchasing the gun. Let them stew in their own thoughts. It isn't hurting anything or anyone.

Pantyhose have been used to strain oil and other liquids to get sediment out.

Troops overseas have used condoms of all things to cover a weapons muzzle.

So there is no end to the use of certain items that are considered female only.

·
Registered
15 Posts
HEY my wife wants one in .380 found one at Gander Mtn in Ky. maybe she will leave my black and stainless 145 alone she is trying to claim it as hers:)

·
Registered
325 Posts
atleast these gun companies are realizing that there is sales just waiting for the female consumer. we all know how women love to spend money, all they need to do is go shooting at the range once and they are hooked. showed the pic to my wife...needless to say, looks like we are going gun shopping tonight.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts