Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldn't take it anymore.....all gun owners need a 1911. Well I couldn't take it anymore so look what followed me home today. BTW Bass Pro Shops will ship my pistol both ways back to Taurus should any problems arise. :thumb: $700.00 before tax. It will be a while before I get a chance to break it in. Yeah I'm a happy camper!! Firearm Gun Trigger Gun accessory Gun barrel

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Congrats Ozzy!

You guys got me thinking. :cool:

Reactions: MilProGuy and ozzy

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
woohooo Ozzy! Welcome to the Dark Side of pure metal archaic Tyrannosaurs Gland Dripping 1911 .45ACP Pistolas! And that's a real nice purty one ya got there too Ozzy. Congrats!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Sweeeeeeeet. Nice buy.

Reactions: ozzy

·
Administrator
40,590 Posts
You have excellent taste, ozzy! I have one just like it, and you're gonna love it! :thumb:

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
woohooo Ozzy! Welcome to the Dark Side of pure metal archaic Tyrannosaurs Gland Dripping 1911 .45ACP Pistolas! And that's a real nice purty one ya got there too Ozzy. Congrats!
Some of your recent pics pushed me over the edge! :thumb:

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Congrats! The bad news is, 1911-itis is incurable! :p

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Congrats to you on one very fine Taurus handgun acquisition! :rating10:

·
Registered
6,530 Posts
Congrats on getting the PT1911. That is the good news. The bad news is you now have the 1911 affliction! Your gun looks just like mine. It also looks like RichO''s new one too, except he changed out those 'horrid black plastic grips' that he hates so much!;)

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Congratulations on your new firearm.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Nice new pistol you have now been infected with 1911 virus which has no cure. I have 5 now
jhp

·
Registered
24,949 Posts
Good choice. I love mine.

·
Registered
8,061 Posts
Congratulations on getting a 1911! I heard people rave about the 1911 for years and I
dismissed a lot of that as hype. Then, I got me a 1911 and now I know why it might be
the best semiauto design ever created. You are going to love it!

·
Registered
28,109 Posts
Congrats! The bad news is, 1911-itis is incurable! :p
Great, now you tell me!!:cool:
But it can be held in remission by regular use.

Colt doggerel
Lives there a man with soul so dead,
Who has not to his pistol said,
"I'm so glad you're designed by Browning,
When I'm with you, I cannot be frowning,
With you, it seems I can really shoot,
Rounds down your barrel are always a hoot!"
-- MadKaw, 2013

Reactions: Willboat and ozzy

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
It seems that the affliction is spreading like wildfire! Just picked up my duotone yesterday. OOOOHHHHHHHHH so nice in the hand. Congrats. The way I see is if they haven't really changed the design in 100 years, they must have gotten it right!

·
Registered
37,079 Posts
Your gun looks just like mine. It also looks like RichO''s new one too, except he changed out those 'horrid black plastic grips' that he hates so much!;)
Actually if you will look up the part number and name in your Taurus manual those are correctly refered to as "Horrid black POLYMER Grips", lets try to be more politically correct , you know just in case we get some visitors drop by from the Glock or Kimber websites! We don't want to appear as savages.

Reactions: darbo, oso and ozzy

·
Registered
29,878 Posts
If you like yours half as much as I like mine you will be thrilled!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts