Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I didnt see this anywhere and considering the economy I figured it could be helpful. If you have ANY discount codes for any vendors, manufacturers or suppliers post them here with ending dates. Codes can be for ammo, gun parts, guns, sites, holsters, basically anything gun related that might help members here!!

And GO!!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok maybe it wasnt a good idea. So much for trying, Mods feel free for close thread!

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
It sounds like a good idea.... if I had any I would post them.

·
Banned
893 Posts
I think its a good idea as well, don't be discourage yet, there may be no codes out that people favor.

·
Registered
62 Posts
yeah, i like this thread too. I did a vast google search for coupon codes for my ar build but no luck finding any. will post if i do tho.

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
Had a similar thread posted in another forum but it was stores that offered Military/LEO discounts. :thumb:

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Yes, it'll be a good thread if anyone has any discount codes, etc. to inform us about.

About the best I can do to contribute is to holler when I find a good deal on a Taurus handgun on one of the online gun seller's websites. :cool:

·
32,533 Posts
Those are few and far between. Most of those are being a "member" or something similar from an online shop.

Quite a few online businesses in the shooting biz send e-mail only discounts for those who shop frequently or alot at those places.

The coupons I've ever received were for myself only. No one else.

CDNN Sports, Sportsman's Guide, Natchez, Cheaper Than Dirt, J&G Sales, and others usually do this. Cheap Ammo For Sale | In Stock Ammunition For Sale has done so as well.

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
MidwayUSA gives me 10% discount codes all the time in email.
Of course, anyone who gets the email gets the codes.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Before buying anything from Midway, Cabela's, Sportsman's Guide, and non-sports websites I always check for current coupon codes at:

RetailMeNot: Coupon Codes, Coupons, Promo Codes, Free Shipping and Discounts for Thousands of Stores

This site claims to have the most comprehensive list of discount codes on the net.

I have NOT found codes for places like FreedomMunitions listed there, but all of the big name places are listed there.

Simply enter the basic web address (URL) in the search box and the coupon codes are displayed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts